Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess whats in my pocket?

Options

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    two styrofoam packing peanuts. When someone farts around her she makes a big deal about it while pulling them out and sticking them in her nose.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    A James Franco doll that is missing the right arm.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A whistle that he will Blow loudly into when he runs because he wants people to think he’s a police car
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    A whistle that he will Blow loudly into when he runs because he wants people to think he’s a police car

I don’t know why but this struck me as so effing hilarious that I spit my coffee out laughing.
    That’s all I wanted to add.
    Proceed. 😜
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A train whistle. Just in case she comes across a steam train that happens to have a broken whistle and she can save the day. Then she'll keep the clipped and folded article from the newspaper about the heroic act in her pocket. Thank you forestfreek and thank you Guttenberg. Johannes, not Phteven.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    He has an autographed picture of THE Steve Gutenberg portraying his character “Lobo Marunga”. He also purchased his leather jacket at an auction for ten bucks!
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    A picture and a peach pit. The picture is one of her face superimposed on Angelina Jolie's body and the pit, she calls Brad. Id describe her daily lunch routine with the pit, but its NSFW, NC-17, and banned in 37 countries.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    He keeps a toothbrush in his pocket. Not one that he brushed his teeth with. No, this one he pulls out and brushed your arm hairs if he notices that you are getting goose bumps. When asked why he does such a thing he only smiles, hums a little under his breath, and whispers "there, there" as he pats you on the butt.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    3 peach seeds for throwing at people who get in her way
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My friend request
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My friend request

I panicked.. thought I'd missed it.. :D

A pocket full of $ cause we off to da club later 😁
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My friend request

I panicked.. thought I'd missed it.. :D

A pocket full of $ cause we off to da club later 😁

🤣
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A wine cork that she pulls out after free bean burrito day at the office.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A punch card to Big Carl's house of sausage. Shes at 97 punches. Three more and she not only gets to meet Carl and his sausage, but gets one free all you can eat sausagefest.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Two little bouncy balls. He will ask you to hold them, but he gets upset if you tell him his balls are small.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Two lemons and an extra large stick of summer sausage
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A little globe. Sometimes he lets you hold the whole World in your hand. If you are nice to him.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A mini magic 8 ball and a stick of patchouli incense. No decisions are made without consultation.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A mustache, for when she wants people to think shes a dude.