Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess whats in my pocket?

Options

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    A single serv packet of parmesan cheese. Its old and stained, but one day....one day...she will open it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    He has a pocket full of mayonnaise, no bottle.. he just squirted it straight into the pocket
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    a little plastic container with a lid. She tells people that inside it she keeps her most favorite fart.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Miniture pizzas
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Tacos..
  • lx1x
    Options
    Scones
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Paper with phone numbers
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    A stop sign
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    A go sign
  • lx1x
    Options
    Danger sign
  • Pandemonium_
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A Vanilla ice mask, complete with scored eyebrows. Whenever someone asks him a question, he whips it out, puts it on, and says "All right...stop...collaborate and listen". His friends have stopped coming around recently.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Lint and toenail clippings
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Business cards that say "Die, Frown, Hate" on them. She hands them out to counter the Live, Laugh, Love crowd.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A small garden gnome. He likes to show it to people when he feels he needs a conversation starter by waggling his eyebrows and saying "I NEVER use this for anything inappropriate.....or DO I?!!!!"
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A half eaten jar of Grey Poupon. Shes just waiting for the day someone asks "pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon". She meant to leave it unopened but a gal gets hungry.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A glock and a ski mask
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    A notebook of sayings that she makes up herself such as "A bird eats worms because nobody will cook for him" and "a peanut isn't a nut but I am". She likes to pull it out and read it to people on the bus.
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,369 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears. Soft and warm. And fuzzy. :/
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    A handwritten note dated 1982 that reads: "Please excuse Barney for missing ______(the next word is whited out). He has irritable bowel and frequently needs to go poo" Signed, Barneys Mom" He still uses that note to this day when hes late.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    A pink lacy thong.. his mum always told him to carry spare undies in case of emergency.