Hilarious or Inappropriate workout problems

Options

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* always sweats. :embarassed:

I went into the locker after a run, and some girl pointed it out before I walked out. "Your pants are wet" I sighed and said "... It's just me sweating...".
  • jennybennypenny
    jennybennypenny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This thread just made my day!

I definitely have the need to poop while running--one day it happened *urgently* and I think I ran the fastest 5k ever. I ran straight upstairs into our apartment into the bathroom, did not pass Go, did not collect $200. Fiance was amused.

This one is more recent--we were doing intervals in one of my classes at the gym--sprint down and back, shuffle, traveling burpees. Somehow I got going too fast on the shuffles, couldn't catch my balance when it was time to change direction, and fell right over in front of everyone. I am that talented.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    A few years back I was running on a treadmill at the gym. I felt something slide down my leg and out ot the corner of my eye I saw something hit the treadmill belt and fly back. I jumped off the treadmill to see what it was and realized that it was a pair of my wife's panties that had been stuck to the inside of my gym shorts with static cling. I grabbed them, stuffed them into my pocket and continued my workout. The image of the horrified faces on the people on the machines in the next row still haunts me.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A few years back I was running on a treadmill at the gym. I felt something slide down my leg and out ot the corner of my eye I saw something hit the treadmill belt and fly back. I jumped off the treadmill to see what it was and realized that it was a pair of my wife's panties that had been stuck to the inside of my gym shorts with static cling. I grabbed them, stuffed them into my pocket and continued my workout. The image of the horrified faces on the people on the machines in the next row still haunts me.

ROFLMAO this is hilarious, this thread rocks!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I lift to failure, so I can make quite a fool of myself when I start grunting and groaning trying to squeeze out that last rep.

Sometimes the treadmill speed can catch me off guard when I am warming up. I remember one time specifically where I thought I'd play it cool and ride the treadmill down to the bottom and hop off... the treadmill was going pretty fast still so my evacuation turned into more of a duck and roll like I just jumped off of a moving vehicle.
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    that'd be my worst nightmare lol....i've postponed leg day a few times because i could feel some iffy farts coming
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* my pants once..

that'd be my worst nightmare lol....i've postponed leg day a few times because i could feel some iffy farts coming
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My #1 embarassing moment was doing dumbell flyes the day after an intense ab workout.

The benches at my gym are only about 6 inches wide. I laid on my back, did my first set and tried to sit up. I couldn't. My abs were so sore that I was stuck on my back. I had to drop the DBs and roll off the bench. There were only two guys in the free weights with me and when I got up I noticed they were staring at me with confused looks on their faces. :laugh: :laugh:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    When i learn a new move and I get serious pole dancing bruises :(

Most people are like wtffffffff

They don't even hurt. Promise!!

ScreenShot2013-08-18at124757AM_zps9a12201e.png

Yes! At the studio where I take classes they call them pole burns. They're nasty looking, but they don't hurt too badly. Last week someone in a higher level class got some hand-stick all over my pole...it ended up ripping off some of my skin. :-/ OUCH!!!

Edited to add: Oh, and after one spin last week, I was doing some floor work and didn't realize that my shirt AND sports bra had shifted. I flashed my poor teacher a bit more than either of us had anticipated!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I have been mocked!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    do large erections when hot girls walk in count?

doubt it. I'm sure it counts. I mean the other part.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples

^this. and they're pierced. totally noticeable even through a sports bra and sports tank top. :blushing:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    My nipples go hard when I lift and I have big nipples

^this. and they're pierced. totally noticeable even through a sports bra and sports tank top. :blushing:

ohaibeams.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump, about to leave here:)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* always sweats. :embarassed:

I went into the locker after a run, and some girl pointed it out before I walked out. "Your pants are wet" I sighed and said "... It's just me sweating...".

You should have said "the guys in the weightroom are really hot today and I got .......um.......distracted"
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* my pants once..
    Tell me you are not serious! That's a secret fear of mine.

It's true

Don't ask how I know

I did this once. While playing golf. Golf is considered a workout, right? Had to free-ball 5-9.

A lot of Bud Light the previous night may have been a contributing factor. It was free. Dont judge.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I was actually in spin class on Monday and the girl in front of me must not have realized the stretch problem...she failed to wear anything under those stretch pants either...whoops.

That sounds more awesome than awkward for you.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    mostly the feeling of having to fart/poop, especially mid-squat...or just starting a 5k. ugh. hahah.

Yeah. i have learned not to trust those farts always either.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Crotch sweat is the worst and I don't know if anyone else has this issue but my nose runs when I lift haha! All sort of bodily fluids going on here!

Mine runs when I do cardio.