When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    If I had a peter, aka Francis, I would probably dress it up and show it to all my friends.

Tea Parties ?

Games of Twister ??

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    If I had a peter, aka Francis, I would probably dress it up and show it to all my friends.

Princess Grace likes playing dress up from time to time
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Princess Grace likes playing dress up from time to time

tenor.gif?itemid=4186205
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.

so, the cool thing about snapchat is that you can set a timer on the pic so it disappears quickly making it harder to screenshot AND you are alerted if a screenshot is taken. Of course there are workarounds.

Instagram autodeletes photos taken in app but not ones that are attached. I don’t know much about the different settings because ive never really played with them.

But yes, if there is trust and/or you don’t mind your photos being saved, text works fine.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

so, the cool thing about snapchat is that you can set a timer on the pic so it disappears quickly making it harder to screenshot AND you are alerted if a screenshot is taken. Of course there are workarounds.

Instagram autodeletes photos taken in app but not ones that are attached. I don’t know much about the different settings because ive never really played with them.

But yes, if there is trust and/or you don’t mind your photos being saved, text works fine.

Something about Snapchat seems shady to me.

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

because it can be used by inappropriate ages and to keep secrets.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Have you tried reaching out to him about his car's extended warranty?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I don’t have it obviously, but I have heard things. I know not everyone will use it for bad, of course.

I do find it weird if someone wants to communicate on there but not regular phone. That makes me think they have something to hide.

They don’t want that with me because I’m the type of girl that will blow up his spot with evidence.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited September 2019
    Options

I don’t have it obviously, but I have heard things. I know not everyone will use it for bad, of course.

I do find it weird if someone wants to communicate on there but not regular phone. That makes me think they have something to hide.

They don’t want that with me because I’m the type of girl that will blow up his spot with evidence.

i felt similar but in hindsight i’m glad to have used that app that particular time
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i take screenshots anyhow. no shame. we ain't here to play monopoly yknow
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I kinda wish he'd show up at this point just for entertainment value. :laugh:

I don't do small peen jokes, though. Not my vibe.

swf6mieomu2c.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

house rules then. ok. we cool
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

its a big compliment when it says “screenshot taken!”

also “snap replayed” :love:

will you be my life coach?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

well maybe @iMago be better life coach because my life kinda feel like a slow motion dumpster fire full of juggling clowns with classical music playing in the background
    i feel like if we’d just take the advice we’d give to a friend we’d all be better off. ❤️

i have a bunch of other possibly poignant or funny things to say but i’ve been drinking so i’ll hold off. i feel like that’s what imago would say to do.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I almost always replay snaps because I wasn't paying attention the first time

rude 😂❤️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

well maybe @iMago be better life coach because my life kinda feel like a slow motion dumpster fire full of juggling clowns with classical music playing in the background
    i feel like if we’d just take the advice we’d give to a friend we’d all be better off. ❤️

i have a bunch of other possibly poignant or funny things to say but i’ve been drinking so i’ll hold off. i feel like that’s what imago would say to do.

it is