When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    seriously though. The only pictures of John Thomas I’ve ever received were by request.

** frantically checks pm inbox.

This was me yesterday, but I think PMs must be broken cause they obviously aren't coming through!!!

You mean I did all those poses for you for nothing??

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but Myfitnesspal is becoming garbage :/
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    seriously though. The only pictures of John Thomas I’ve ever received were by request.

This was me yesterday, but I think PMs must be broken cause they obviously aren't coming through!!!

Dammit... I worked hard for those. It was hard to lay down and suck in my stomach and get the right angle.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Dammit... I worked hard for those. It was hard to lay down and suck in my stomach and get the right angle.

Just imagine how many important messages have been lost--how much time--how many CALORIES BURNED

I mean, this goes DEEP
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Consent between adults involved in the sexting is imperative. Perfectly legal under CA law. With the artistic license people take today, some "Peter pics" may qualify under unlawful peeking or an invasion of privacy, when a man redistributes "Peter pics" in this instance, or a woman sending intimate pics which aren't her own, as they qualify as non consensual transmission of intimate images.

Receiving or sending intimate pictures for me has always been about a fwb hookup during "the warm up phase" or when I am in a committed relationship. It's part of "the dating culture now."

Having shared the posts on this thread to my sister @K8eekins, she'd responded, "Receiving Peter pics is considerate. You need to know."
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

I'm curious to know how it would be called.

I feel like the angle would really define the title.

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

I'm curious to know how it would be called.

I feel like the angle would really define the title.

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

I was wondering the same thing.

I thought you two were more progressive than that 🤔

Edit: that came off bad. I’m just surprised you’re surprised

for the record i am ok with whatever between consenting adult humans of whatever gender combinations but 1. we’re discussing a grey area in terms of consent and 2. i was expressing surprise and honest ignorance, not judgment

Oh i knew you weren’t casting judgment, i was also just surprised at your surprise

Where does #1 come into play? I’m not sure i follow

i think- maybe incorrectly- that women have been, out of necessity, more aware of the nuances of consent. and i guess i hope that people who understand that would be careful not to violate the consent of others. i don’t know if that’s idealistic, or prejudiced, or naive, or what.

I haven’t bridged the gap between sexes enough yet to imagine a scenario where a woman would/could send pics that would make a man feel offended or upset that she hadn’t obtained his consent first.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to do so. I just can’t imagine any guy i know doing anything other than a right click save or a disregard. Maybe everyone i know is really immature. Or really mature. Or possibly I’m painting everyone i know with my 11 pm thinking hurts brush

Edit: trust me i know I’m teetering on a dangerously skinny ledge here and hoping i get the bene of the doubt since words

🤷‍♀️idk but i promise to think about it

No, don’t do that before i have. I was tired 😅
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Consent between adults involved in the sexting is imperative. Perfectly legal under CA law. With the artistic license people take today, some "Peter pics" may qualify under unlawful peeking or an invasion of privacy, when a man redistributes "Peter pics" in this instance, or a woman sending intimate pics which aren't her own, as they qualify as non consensual transmission of intimate images.

Receiving or sending intimate pictures for me has always been about a fwb hookup during "the warm up phase" or when I am in a committed relationship. It's part of "the dating culture now."

Having shared the posts on this thread to my sister @K8eekins, she'd responded, "Receiving Peter pics is considerate. You need to know."

it’s research, so to speak
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Precisely. A visual "taste testing" or a sample miniature.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Precisely. A visual "taste testing" or a sample miniature.
    We can hope for the best

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who's been sent a unsolicited sex tape? 😬😅😅😅

I have been sent videos in the past.

• nooshi713
    Options
    Sometimes you have to wait to see a woman nude. Like over 3 years.

Wow
  • nooshi713
    Options

Tbh, I wanna know what I’m getting myself into. Do I need to like really brace myself and be ready......lol

I’m too nice to ever ask. I will wait for it to come up somehow and then if he offers i won’t stop him from sending it. 😋
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Okay... Here's my two cents (and this is going back 10 years to before I was married and was dating). To answer the question... Yes, I have sent pics in the past, but, there was always consent prior to sending the pic. Also, women definitely send unsolicited pics. The first time it happened to me was after a first date. The date went well and there was a good night kiss. WOW! I was really surprised when I got home and checked my text messages before going to bed. The other pic was from an old high school friend/girlfriend (and no, we weren't dating at the time). I have just chalked this up to life in the digital age.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Now I’m imagining a scenario in which both parties have kept all of that for after a commitment and then standing in front of each other naked and terrified and trying to keep the shock and disappointment from their faces.
  • nooshi713
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Now I’m imagining a scenario in which both parties have kept all of that for after a commitment and then standing in front of each other naked and terrified and trying to keep the shock and disappointment from their faces.

Naked and terrified? Lol.

Sounds like the name of a TV show.

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options

but can you imagine? how awkward on one hand but potentially wonderful?
  • nooshi713
    edited September 2019
    Options

I think waiting a long time and then being disappointed would be bad. But if you really love them, you work with what they have....

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

2 sec awkwardness followed by wonderfulness..

so I heard.. 😇
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

2 sec awkwardness followed by wonderfulness..

so I heard.. 😇

❤️
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

Absolutely. Politeness and courtship are drag-outs. I'd learnt the hard way as you well know, how that turned out for me, that one time I thought to, sticking to the parameters of decency, only to be shell-shocked.

With modernity and the fast-paced dating with insurmountable options, we all deserve to know the quality of the other face, since we'll all be acquainting ourselves to it eventually. I fear for some who're not inclined to, for with how science has advanced too for example, there are details some should be telling their prospects from the get-go. It's impolite and deceitful to not.