Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I’ve never sent unsolicited pics of my male genitalia to women. I’ve had many men asked to see it because they’ve heard stories and are simply amazed once they see it. I don’t do it to embarrass them but to show them what a healthy lifestyle could lead them to.

I have radar for this kind of thing and the chance of your statement being true is less than 0.0001%
    wmd1979 wrote: »
    I’ve never sent unsolicited pics of my male genitalia to women. I’ve had many men asked to see it because they’ve heard stories and are simply amazed once they see it. I don’t do it to embarrass them but to show them what a healthy lifestyle could lead them to.

I have radar for this kind of thing and the chance of your statement being true is less than 0.0001%

Yeah, the part about many men asking to see it because they have heard stories is right about the time my eyes started to roll.

I dunno, I think he looks pretty trustworthy

he is an inspiration

i heard he can kill two birds with one stone

While eating healthy food..
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    wmd1979 wrote: »

Yeah, the part about many men asking to see it because they have heard stories is right about the time my eyes started to roll.

Exactly.
  • FatButtFunny
    FatButtFunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happened to me in the loo today, some lad had his soldier out in front of the sink
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

I didn’t ask if women send them because I figured most women would not admit to it for fear of being judged or hounded by men with requests.

To answer your question though, I have never taken or sent full nudes. In past serious relationships, I have sent bikini or topless pics but I don’t consider breast to be private parts. You can see that at a lot of beaches. After they asked.

i mean how do u even take a full nude without a timer or something ? u could go like body gif but arms length dont get the whole picture

someone sent me a pm explaining how to do this. i believe it involved a crotch camera

or a mirror

And remember, not just any mirror. A grubby one with stains 😌

8cruYXl.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

I didn’t ask if women send them because I figured most women would not admit to it for fear of being judged or hounded by men with requests.

To answer your question though, I have never taken or sent full nudes. In past serious relationships, I have sent bikini or topless pics but I don’t consider breast to be private parts. You can see that at a lot of beaches. After they asked.

i mean how do u even take a full nude without a timer or something ? u could go like body gif but arms length dont get the whole picture

someone sent me a pm explaining how to do this. i believe it involved a crotch camera

or a mirror

And remember, not just any mirror. A grubby one with stains 😌

dirty clothes on the floor in the background 😫

bSbRSmQ.jpg
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I have, after asked. I did hold out for a while, but then then dam broke. Now I put costumes on it and do dance routines with funny hats.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I have, after asked. I did hold out for a while, but then then dam broke. Now I put costumes on it and do dance routines with funny hats.

🤣
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    The only unsolicited or previously consented d pics I've received was from a guy that I was in a real (non-mfp) relationship with.

I've sent requested non-vag nudes to people I am either in a real relationship, or actively sleeping, with. None of those photos included my face or any identifying marks.

I agree with the comment that there is no anticipated change to the "boys will be boys" and "omg, what was that girl thinking" disparity.
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I would like to take a poll.

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

I only send them if requested. I'm 100% secure with mine and her reaction in person is a million times better. It ain't the biggest, it certainly isn't small but it sure is handsome. 😁

Also I don't ask women for nudes either. Yes I've had women send me unsolicited pics too.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

Full nudes I might appreciate in an aesthetic sense, but disembodied bits have zero appeal, whether I like the owner or not. I'm not super visual though so other women may like them.

I haven't even been around the internet much and I've received them. Unsolicited.

They're much cuter if you have a friend with some graphics skills who can put little faces on them.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

From my perspective as a gal who grew up in the days where sexting in chatroom PMs was a thing and you had to get out a big clunky digi-cam (think the predecessor to the nice camera phones you have now) if you wanted to send a nude to someone, I think I've honestly gotten to the point where I just giggle anytime a dude sends me a pickle pic. They get some bonus points if it's a full on nude (my artist brain will always appreciate a well done nude).

It never bothered me before and it doesn't bother me now, however.. that said, I have never used dating apps, so I can imagine if I did, I would be inundated by pickles and it would get old really quickly.

In the grand scheme of things that have happened in my short life (comparatively), a penis pic isn't high on my list of "do not want" because so many worse things have happened to me without my consent. At least (for me) the picture isn't damaging. If I don't like them or they annoy me, I delete them. Just like texts I don't want to answer.

It could also be (and this is just an observation), that it's become so normalized for me that I no longer see it as a big deal. I love how if I were to flash someone, I would get arrested, but essentially, that's what men (and women) are doing if they send unsolicited pics to random people online. One is seen as acceptable, the other lands me in jail or with a fine, at least.

To answer your second question (after that tome), sure. If I like the person, I'd love them to share that part of me.. but they should always be careful. You never know how vindictive some people can be when slighted.. or you know, I might just turn your pickle pics into another art exhibit. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Is Peter really uninvited if he's been given an avenue to show himself? 🤔
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

i did once open a surprising craigslist ad.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

eta: i’m surprised no one is asking about what women send

ok new poll:

Not to a complete stranger on the internet. To a SO, within a longterm relationship, yes. Come to think of it, he never did explicitly ask, but I knew he'd definitely be in favour.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

i did once open a surprising craigslist ad.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

eta: i’m surprised no one is asking about what women send

ok new poll:

Not randomly, no. Because they asked and I had developed a conversation (or 20) with them and decided they could be trusted juuuuuuuust enough for me to send one. I don't think I've ever sent one unsolicited to a random stranger, though.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

🤣

lgqknm25k517.jpg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

🤣

lgqknm25k517.jpg

i LOVE minecraft! what are we making?
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

🤣

lgqknm25k517.jpg

i LOVE minecraft! what are we making?

The tower of Cirith Ungol....with a hat
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    It’s especially fun when you send it to his wife.