When Peter shows up uninvited

Options
NorthCascades
NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
Close to half of millennial women in America have, at some point in their lives, received an unsolicited dick pic.

And Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd told Texas lawmakers in a May hearing that “it feels like men and women are being told that this increasingly common problem is really no big deal.”

“Women in particular are expected to laugh this sort of thing off,” Herd said, according to the Tribune.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/3/20847447/unsolicited-dick-pics-texas-law-harassment

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Yup, can't send anything via PM here!! Nothin but words
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    well *kitten*
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    well *kitten*

7g3f7ru5raf5.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    seriously though. The only pictures of John Thomas I’ve ever received were by request.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I have to be honest, I have received my fair share of unsolicited "Peter" pictures. I am an absolute child and find it really funny. Especially the one time I innocently opened up a snap on the treadmill and the nosy man next to me got a flash of someone's 🍆 His face 😂 I've deleted Snapchat for this reason, but never considered it sexual harassment.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    now i want a *kitten* wall. gilt frames. some photos, some bas-relief
  • PWHF
    PWHF Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    PWHF wrote: »
    As someone named Peter I'm not sure whether this is something I should feel good or bad about...

Hey, at least you're being discussed! Nobody ever talks about unsolicited chris

True! I'm not sure what an unsolicited Chris looks like but maybe someone does...
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    I like the lady who made an art exhibit of all the unsolicited ding-dongs she received over the course of a year or so. She displayed them in a room made to look up like her living room.. as though they were portraits instead of just phallic images. :laugh:

I feel like that's at least a creative use for them.

Now I want a Peter room
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Options
    i’m looking at the list of threads and i keep misreading the top two as “when peter shows up in your mouth.”

😂😂
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    i’m looking at the list of threads and i keep misreading the top two as “when peter shows up in your mouth.”

SURPRISE
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I like the lady who made an art exhibit of all the unsolicited ding-dongs she received over the course of a year or so. She displayed them in a room made to look up like her living room.. as though they were portraits instead of just phallic images. :laugh:

I feel like that's at least a creative use for them.

Now I want a Peter room

It could be like one of those hands on science museums only with *kitten*
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

SURPRISE

oh! that reminds me of a story! not your usual genre but you can use it if you want