When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    i’m looking at the list of threads and i keep misreading the top two as “when peter shows up in your mouth.”

SURPRISE

oh! that reminds me of a story! not your usual genre but you can use it if you want

I dunno, I've written in a LOT of genres...!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

i think i might enjoy that
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    i’m looking at the list of threads and i keep misreading the top two as “when peter shows up in your mouth.”

Boy it's always a surprise when that happens
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Boy it's always a surprise when that happens
    i even adjusted my phrasing to be not so obvious 💦
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

Oh dang, this could go in so many horrifying directions. So I'll second that, I need it as well
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

I'm curious to know how it would be called.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Never got one. FOMO
  • Reckoner68
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

I feel like the angle would really define the title.

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

#1 would be interesting. like dude, how often does that yield the results you’re looking for? or maybe, what ARE the results you’re looking for?
  • ghudson92
    Options
    PWHF wrote: »
    As someone named Peter I'm not sure whether this is something I should feel good or bad about...

Hey, at least you're being discussed! Nobody ever talks about unsolicited chris

A guy I used to know named his Lenny. Safe to say that didn't last too long 🙄
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    As someone named Peter I'm not sure whether this is something I should feel good or bad about...

I prefer to do the naming. I named one Thunder. and one I named Ed.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I like the lady who made an art exhibit of all the unsolicited ding-dongs she received over the course of a year or so. She displayed them in a room made to look up like her living room.. as though they were portraits instead of just phallic images. :laugh:

I feel like that's at least a creative use for them.

Now I want a Peter room

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a56984/dick-pic-art-exhibit/ Hopefully, less tacky than her art exhibit living room. :laugh:
  • ghudson92
    Options

Exactly. You need to get to know it first.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    sheloves89 wrote: »
    I'm a veterinarian - in particular, I work in necropsy (autopsy for animals). My favorite responses allude to some of the grossest things I've seen on the job.

"Wow, that looks JUST like an abscess I drained this morning!"

"Still can't beat the bloody mass I took off the side of a cat."

Or an allegory about the types of venereal disease pigs get. Sidenote - you wouldn't believe the types of venereal disease pigs get. Don't even get me started about genital cancer in horses.

=)

Hey man, unsolicited Peters get unsolicited medical stories, that's just how it works.

Can one get the gross medical stories without the pics, or are those a requirement? Asking for a...friend

A morbid friend
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Those are horse names. I guess that’s hard to get offended by, given the context?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Those are horse names. I guess that’s hard to get offended by, given the context?

I should have known you’d get the connection
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?