When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I would like to take a poll.

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

i did once open a surprising craigslist ad.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

eta: i’m surprised no one is asking about what women send

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

If my boyfriend sends me a picture of Hulk sometimes I'll send him a picture of vulverine.

Lol 😋
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    hyiu0dqvqvag.gif
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    This whole thread feels like a trap.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Everyone who posts in here should answer the questions. It is only fair.

*waits*
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

*waits*

gone be drier than a MFP holiday weekend from the majority i figure
    49hu5y1she49.gif
  • nooshi713
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

*waits*

gone be drier than a MFP holiday weekend from the majority i figure
    49hu5y1she49.gif

Well I appreciate the people who kept it real in here!

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i once told my mother-in-law that politicians should be honest about sex and drugs and then proceeded to tell her what i would say if i ran for office. 🤷‍♀️
  • nooshi713
    edited September 2019
    Options
    This whole thing of sending nudes, male or female makes me think about how the whole dating world has changed due to internet and the way we tend to now live in a world of instant gratification. We want something, few clicks of a mouse or press a few buttons on a phone and Bob's your uncle, you have it. I think the dating world has the same thing going on. Everyone already knows that anyway.

But it's a bit like 'let's speed this up even faster, try before you buy' 😂 guilty of it myself in the past so I wouldn't judge anyone doing it. But I think even with all the equality this day and age, women do have to protect themselves cos sadly women do still get much more harshly judged than men. A lad sending pics of his willy will be laughed and joked about, in a fairly harmless way. But a girl sending pics naked could have serious impact on the girl. I don't see that really changing. Of course, it depends if the girl is bothered by that or not. Its a personal thing.

I agree with this 100%.

I do feel people nowadays are impatient and want instant gratification. Not me. I can wait. But if I’m going to wait a long time, I would like to know what I’m getting eventually. Lol

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

I didn’t ask if women send them because I figured most women would not admit to it for fear of being judged or hounded by men with requests.

To answer your question though, I have never taken or sent full nudes. In past serious relationships, I have sent bikini or topless pics but I don’t consider breast to be private parts. You can see that at a lot of beaches. After they asked.

i mean how do u even take a full nude without a timer or something ? u could go like body gif but arms length dont get the whole picture

someone sent me a pm explaining how to do this. i believe it involved a crotch camera
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

ok new poll:

I didn’t ask if women send them because I figured most women would not admit to it for fear of being judged or hounded by men with requests.

To answer your question though, I have never taken or sent full nudes. In past serious relationships, I have sent bikini or topless pics but I don’t consider breast to be private parts. You can see that at a lot of beaches. After they asked.

i mean how do u even take a full nude without a timer or something ? u could go like body gif but arms length dont get the whole picture

someone sent me a pm explaining how to do this. i believe it involved a crotch camera

or a mirror
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I'm clocking out of this one, the line between "trying to be funny" and "acting thirsty" is sufficiently blurred that I'm just gonna excuse myself to some sort of penance
    have you answered the question yet?

Yes, by request
  • nooshi713
    Options

ok new poll:

I’m not sure tbh
  • nooshi713
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I haven’t done the voice thread. I’m real though.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I’ve never sent unsolicited pics of my male genitalia to women. I’ve had many men asked to see it because they’ve heard stories and are simply amazed once they see it. I don’t do it to embarrass them but to show them what a healthy lifestyle could lead them to.

pics or it...

never mind
  • wmd1979
    wmd1979 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I’ve never sent unsolicited pics of my male genitalia to women. I’ve had many men asked to see it because they’ve heard stories and are simply amazed once they see it. I don’t do it to embarrass them but to show them what a healthy lifestyle could lead them to.

I have radar for this kind of thing and the chance of your statement being true is less than 0.0001%

Yeah, the part about many men asking to see it because they have heard stories is right about the time my eyes started to roll.