When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It’s especially fun when you send it to his wife.

Its the gift of hilarity that keeps on giving
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

I'm curious to know how it would be called.

I feel like the angle would really define the title.

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

I was wondering the same thing.

I thought you two were more progressive than that 🤔

Edit: that came off bad. I’m just surprised you’re surprised
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

unsolicited. i’m surprised if it’s common unsolicited. and if it is i’m still surprised if it’s unwelcome
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I would like to take a poll.

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

Probably tens of dozens of women!

Yes. But guys should probably know that sending a pic can only hurt you or maintain status with a girl. If a girl likes you already, the pic is moot. If she doesn’t like you, a pic won’t change her mind
  • caco_ethes
    Options

How many women have received nudes? Do you ever want to receive them from someone you like?

How many men have sent nudes? Do you only send them if she asks or just send randomly?

only from one person and only after i asked. It answered some questions until I could investigate further on my own. It’s nice to be trusted.

i did once open a surprising craigslist ad.

but i mean, unless we’re talking something on either end of a spectrum, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all

eta: i’m surprised no one is asking about what women send

ok new poll:

if youre a woman have u sent pics? after they explicitly asked or just bc u thought they would prolly be okay with it?

Yes
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

for the record i am ok with whatever between consenting adult humans of whatever gender combinations but 1. we’re discussing a grey area in terms of consent and 2. i was expressing surprise and honest ignorance, not judgment
  • caco_ethes
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

for the record i am ok with whatever between consenting adult humans of whatever gender combinations but 1. we’re discussing a grey area in terms of consent and 2. i was expressing surprise and honest ignorance, not judgment

Oh i knew you weren’t casting judgment, i was also just surprised at your surprise

Where does #1 come into play? I’m not sure i follow
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

Oh i knew you weren’t casting judgment, i was also just surprised at your surprise

i think- maybe incorrectly- that women have been, out of necessity, more aware of the nuances of consent. and i guess i hope that people who understand that would be careful not to violate the consent of others. i don’t know if that’s idealistic, or prejudiced, or naive, or what.
  • caco_ethes
    edited September 2019
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

i think- maybe incorrectly- that women have been, out of necessity, more aware of the nuances of consent. and i guess i hope that people who understand that would be careful not to violate the consent of others. i don’t know if that’s idealistic, or prejudiced, or naive, or what.

I haven’t bridged the gap between sexes enough yet to imagine a scenario where a woman would/could send pics that would make a man feel offended or upset that she hadn’t obtained his consent first.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to do so. I just can’t imagine any guy i know doing anything other than a right click save or a disregard. Maybe everyone i know is really immature. Or really mature. Or possibly I’m painting everyone i know with my 11 pm thinking hurts brush

Edit: trust me i know I’m teetering on a dangerously skinny ledge here and hoping i get the bene of the doubt since words
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

I only send them if requested. I'm 100% secure with mine and her reaction in person is a million times better. It ain't the biggest, it certainly isn't small but it sure is handsome. 😁

Also I don't ask women for nudes either. Yes I've had women send me unsolicited pics too.

This is very useful information. Thank you. 😋😁

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

Probably tens of dozens of women!

Yes. But guys should probably know that sending a pic can only hurt you or maintain status with a girl. If a girl likes you already, the pic is moot. If she doesn’t like you, a pic won’t change her mind

idk i’m a very visual person

Me too. But I only want that type of pic if I realllllllly like him.

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

ERW8pMe.gif

3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

I haven’t bridged the gap between sexes enough yet to imagine a scenario where a woman would/could send pics that would make a man feel offended or upset that she hadn’t obtained his consent first.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to do so. I just can’t imagine any guy i know doing anything other than a right click save or a disregard. Maybe everyone i know is really immature. Or really mature. Or possibly I’m painting everyone i know with my 11 pm thinking hurts brush

Edit: trust me i know I’m teetering on a dangerously skinny ledge here and hoping i get the bene of the doubt since words

🤷‍♀️idk but i promise to think about it
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I have sent nude pics.....never unsolicited, and have recieved far more female nude pics then the pics i have sent of myself. I look at it this way, im an adult and i have only done this with consenting adults and i dont have body hang ups. The act of sending or receiving a risque pic i never found to be a big deal.....as long as both parties are consenting.

However, the amount of drama that may ensue following such an exchange usually isnt worth it......at least among internet acquaintances. So, i have found it best to stay away from taking very personal pics for people i will never meet......

Lol really, why does drama usually ensue for you?
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who's been sent a unsolicited sex tape? 😬😅😅😅
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    seriously though. The only pictures of John Thomas I’ve ever received were by request.

** frantically checks pm inbox.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who's been sent a unsolicited sex tape? 😬😅😅😅

No... those are even better
    zses4mpxoehk.gif
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    seriously though. The only pictures of John Thomas I’ve ever received were by request.

This was me yesterday, but I think PMs must be broken cause they obviously aren't coming through!!!
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This was me yesterday, but I think PMs must be broken cause they obviously aren't coming through!!!

You mean I did all those poses for you for nothing??