When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.

so, the cool thing about snapchat is that you can set a timer on the pic so it disappears quickly making it harder to screenshot AND you are alerted if a screenshot is taken. Of course there are workarounds.

Instagram autodeletes photos taken in app but not ones that are attached. I don’t know much about the different settings because ive never really played with them.

But yes, if there is trust and/or you don’t mind your photos being saved, text works fine.

i take screenshots anyhow. no shame. we ain't here to play monopoly yknow

house rules then. ok. we cool

its a big compliment when it says “screenshot taken!”

also “snap replayed” :love:

I almost always replay snaps because I wasn't paying attention the first time

Can people see if you replay them on ig?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.

so, the cool thing about snapchat is that you can set a timer on the pic so it disappears quickly making it harder to screenshot AND you are alerted if a screenshot is taken. Of course there are workarounds.

Instagram autodeletes photos taken in app but not ones that are attached. I don’t know much about the different settings because ive never really played with them.

But yes, if there is trust and/or you don’t mind your photos being saved, text works fine.

will you be my life coach?

well maybe @iMago be better life coach because my life kinda feel like a slow motion dumpster fire full of juggling clowns with classical music playing in the background

This is strangely soothing
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

i didn’t know you could replay them there
  • caco_ethes
    Options

i didn’t know you could replay them there

I think so, only one time maybe
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

well maybe @iMago be better life coach because my life kinda feel like a slow motion dumpster fire full of juggling clowns with classical music playing in the background
    i feel like if we’d just take the advice we’d give to a friend we’d all be better off. ❤️

i have a bunch of other possibly poignant or funny things to say but i’ve been drinking so i’ll hold off. i feel like that’s what imago would say to do.

it is

i would encourage her to post more SEE ?!? nobody should ever listen to me

shirt. now i don’t know what to do. tiebreaker @JustReadTheInstructions
  • caco_ethes
    Options

i feel like if we’d just take the advice we’d give to a friend we’d all be better off. ❤️

i have a bunch of other possibly poignant or funny things to say but i’ve been drinking so i’ll hold off. i feel like that’s what imago would say to do.

it is

As her proxy i say stay and thoughtvomit
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

it is

Worst that can happen is someone disagrees with you

man, thanks for the splash of cold water! ok. im good now😉
  • caco_ethes
    Options

it is

As her proxy i say stay and thoughtvomit

You get me

M-f 8-5 i sure as hell do
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    i wish i could be like that cute funny foo foo girl
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    i wish i could be like that cute funny foo foo girl

Your profile pic is the best
  • FatButtFunny
    FatButtFunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was friends with a guy named peter blatchford back in the 70s and he was always the kind of gent to show up unannounced
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Let's say Richard shows up instead of Peter. Whattaya do then?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited September 2019
    Options

don’t be a dick 🤡

eta: sorry, forgot richard has no sense of humor ❤️
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

don’t be a dick 🤡

Disagree 😁
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I was friends with a guy named peter blatchford back in the 70s and he was always the kind of gent to show up unannounced

Any relation to that Benadryl Custardpatch guy
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

don’t be a dick 🤡

Disagree 😁

i know what that means
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

don’t be a dick 🤡

Disagree 😁

i know what that means

I'm glad someone does, so confusing!