Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Flavors of Childhood?

1272829303133»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,198 Member Member Posts: 5,198 Member
    Saw they are bringing these back. I remember these! I remember trying a few times to pull the shapes out but it never worked well so I just ate them normally haha. I remember the tongue tattoo ones too! p92b37pjeddh.jpeg
    w6b4fe4fzfiv.jpeg
  • klove808klove808 Member Posts: 362 Member Member Posts: 362 Member
    Mokshu (sp?), collard greens & black eye peas, red velvet cake, fried biscuits with butter & molasses, banana cream pie, etoufee, jambalaya, Spanish rice & beans, sweet cornbread in milk, Nutter-butters.
    edited May 17
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,605 Member Member Posts: 3,605 Member
    Saw they are bringing these back. I remember these! I remember trying a few times to pull the shapes out but it never worked well so I just ate them normally haha. I remember the tongue tattoo ones too! p92b37pjeddh.jpeg
    w6b4fe4fzfiv.jpeg

I had no idea that they even STOPPED making these. Do they still make fruit rollups too?
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,605 Member Member Posts: 3,605 Member
    now they need to bring back the WHITE shark bites.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,552 Member Member Posts: 1,552 Member
    Kraft mac and cheese, the only kind my kids would eat when they were little. :/ I liked it too. :) Everything in the 90's collage was during my kids' childhoods. Awww, miss that time so much.
    And Frosted Mini Wheats; love those darn things!
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Kraft mac and cheese, the only kind my kids would eat when they were little. :/ I liked it too. :) Everything in the 90's collage was during my kids' childhoods. Awww, miss that time so much.

I too love frosted mini wheats... and Life!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,198 Member Member Posts: 5,198 Member

My childhood cereal favorite was lashing mighty bites lol 7lgwlxpg3zim.jpeg

My childhood cereal favorite was lashing mighty bites lol 7lgwlxpg3zim.jpeg

also kix, apple jacks, honey comb and CTC
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,589 Member Member Posts: 3,589 Member

OMG, Frosted mini-wheats are the best! They're awful for my blood sugar so I only have them when I stay at my parent's house now. Only downside is instead of milk they use half-and-half because it lasts longer and it's tons of calories! I put like a tablespoon on mini wheats so I get my treat!
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 594 Member Member Posts: 594 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    7fht2vwen7fw.png
    ckf1tprxboob.jpeg

i love fig newtons. They remind me of summer at my grandparents haha