WHY do people CHEAT?

Replies

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    People seek different sexual partners for a million reasons. They cheat (commit to monogamy and the lie about it) because they’re weak. Too weak to be monogamous which is not easy or too weak to leave the monogamous relationship that they’re not committed to.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited February 2020
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    People seek different sexual partners for a million reasons. They cheat (commit to monogamy and the lie about it) because they’re weak.
    1. Too weak to be monogamous which is not easy or
    2. too weak to leave the monogamous relationship that they’re not committed to.

3. Renegotiate the terms of the relationship
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    People seek different sexual partners for a million reasons. They cheat (commit to monogamy and the lie about it) because they’re weak.

Absolutely true. Third and probably the most difficult of the options.

iMago wrote: »

4. procure sisterwives

Lol. And that would be one very difficult negotiation.
  • TwitchyMacGee

4. procure sisterwives

I was thinking the other way but sure, that could work
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

4. procure sisterwives

Brother husbands ... 😅😄🤣😂😀😃
  • TwitchyMacGee

4. procure sisterwives

Polyandry just makes so much sense 😂
  • 777Gemma888

4. procure sisterwives

Polyandry just makes so much sense 😂

No argument here.
  • TwitchyMacGee

Absolutely true. Third and probably the most difficult of the options.

4. procure sisterwives

Lol. And that would be one very difficult negotiation.

Still. Honesty is the best policy.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    i only ever cheated that time my girl was sleep in the bedroom but her best friend was staying over and she got stuck in the dryer in the laundry room and i tried to help pull her out it was crazy

totally not your fault
  • 777Gemma888
    i only ever cheated that time my girl was sleep in the bedroom but her best friend was staying over and she got stuck in the dryer in the laundry room and i tried to help pull her out it was crazy

😂🤣😃😅😆 ... How generous of you, being that she was stuck n all 😉
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member

I think I saw that episode.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2020
    Because the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, what they don't realise is it just has more fertiliser on it :D
    Or
    26vrt1q5x2dy.jpg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

Kind of reminds me of that time my boyfriend had a plumber come over to fix the sink.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Cheating on a diet. Is because you miss that orange chicken Chinese an you want it. O i miss Chinese. Crab wonton. Egg roll an orange chicken was my order. So yummy, but heart burn when sleeping.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Because they feel empty or incomplete?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    They value self over intimacy. They're willing to risk everything for self-gratification vs. intimacy. That might never change over the course of an entire lifetime so know what you're getting yourself into. The willingness to leave or not leave is a choice. There's only choices and consequences.
  • fastb20vtec7874
    fastb20vtec7874 Posts: 43 Member
    Because the relationship is over already and whoever is cheating doesn’t have morals or respect for themselves or the person they are hurting! Dont do things you wouldn’t want done to yourself, your mother, sister!