The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    You will never be given more than you can handle in life. Just learn to deal...with it.

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    intoxication will solve every problem

I find this to be great advice.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Follow your passion. Follow your bliss. Follow your dreams and it won't be long before you can line your pockets with cash.

😍🙄.....wait what?
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    You will never be given more than you can handle in life. Just learn to deal...with it.
    🙄.....WHAAAT!!!??????😢😣
    mtndewme wrote: »
    intoxication will solve every problem

Phew....that was close...🤣........🤤Oh... C'MON !!!!!😣😢😭😒
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Go ahead, eat that leftover chicken casserole that you left out since yesterday morning.. it kinda smells ok, don't waste it.. what's the worst that could happen?
  • Tinydancer106
    Well of course you have to help that Nigerian guy out with a loan. When his bank clears his funds you'll get twice as much back.. great way to double some money.

😂 this makes perfect sound sense!!!🤷
  • slimgirljo15
    Well of course you have to help that Nigerian guy out with a loan. When his bank clears his funds you'll get twice as much back.. great way to double some money.

Ikr, who doesn't want to make a quick buck 😀
  • Tinydancer106

I was just saying to the nice young man from social security.....of course I will give you my number ....and oh I can pay off any errors in my account by buying gift cards and then reading the pin numbers to you.....over the phone...this is a world of conveniences I tell you🤗🙌
  • slimgirljo15

I was just saying to the nice young man from social security.....of course I will give you my number ....and oh I can pay off any errors in my account by buying gift cards and then reading the pin numbers to you.....over the phone...this is a world of conveniences I tell you🤗🙌

I know.. you can do it all over the phone these days. I bought my first used bridge this morning over the internet, it was a bargain 😀
  • Tinydancer106

I know.. you can do it all over the phone these days. I bought my first used bridge this morning over the internet, it was a bargain 😀

You're a mover and a shaker bombshell💃💗😘🤘🏼
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,007 Member
    Btw....this is one of the funnier threads I’ve seen on here. Nicely done.
  • slimgirljo15
    Blonde looks good on everyone. You should try it. No, you don't need a salon.

Like a knife straight to the heart :(

;)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Eat dessert last.
  • isalsayourface123
    Do not roll your windows up if Michael Meyers is on the loose.
  • isalsayourface123
    cee134 wrote: »
    It's always a good idea to get out of your car at a red light and shake hands with the other drivers around you.

:D