December 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,388 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 - Happy Birthday!! We were born on the same day albeit a few years apart!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Thanks @ContraryMaryMary and @PastorVincent
    I did 4 slow ks. Then walked for about 20 minutes. It felt wonderful.

Now the rain is closing in haha
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,960 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thanks @LoveyChar .

@Scott6255 I never even thought about just using my browser. I've don't have much trouble navigating through MFP. If I ever do, I hope I can remember this trick. Glad you had a pain free run. Happy Birthday!

@shanaber Glad your run went so well! I don't think I would have ran through that either. Happy Birthday!!!

@Avidkeo Sending all the positive vibes I can muster! Hope it all works out.

I did a slow run on the treadmill tonight after I got home from work.

exercise.png
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @shanaber and @scott6255! I hope tomorrow is great for you both!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Date :::: Miles :::: Cumulative
    12/01/19 :::: 0.0 :::: 0.0
    12/02/19 :::: 3.0 :::: 3.0
    12/03/19 :::: 3.1 :::: 6.1
    12/04/19 :::: 1.7 :::: 7.8

A short treadmill run today, then strength training, then yoga.

Happy Birthday tomorrow @shanaber and @Scott6255!!! Hope it's a fabulous day for you both!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @shanaber and @scott6255!

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @shanaber! Now that you mention it I seem to remember you telling me we have the same birthday last year.
    It is so weird how so many people I know have our same birthday: My twin, TWO of my nieces, you, and I.

Ha, @PastorVincent I'll be thrilled to run my new age in miles as a total for the month 😁

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes 💓
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @shanaber and @scott6255! I hope tomorrow is great for you both!

Ohhh happy birthday!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestion to use the browser version of this, rather than the thread. It is definitely easier.
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 oh wow I didn’t know that was an option lol which is why I don’t post so much since I travel for work and typically only use the app which for this group and the fast threads is like 😯 yet I love reading the posts and try to comment and like/love as much as possible.