Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Options

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @aliciap0116 I have four pair of Lucky Brand jeans size 22W! I know this may sound crazy but...I am going to have all four pair altered to my size once I reach my goal weight. I'm going to remove all the labels like the size and type of the jeans. When the seamstress alters them, I'm gonna ask her to sew the labels back in. I never want to forget what size I was and I don't wanna get ride of my expensive Lucky Brand jeans.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    @BrownSugar174: I looked online and was delighted to see this particular cut of jean goes down into straight sizes. It is hard to find jeans that accommodate muscular calves, thick thighs, and junk in the trunk.
  • bluffgirl67
    bluffgirl67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @theleadmare WooHoo!! So happy for you.
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Actually on the note of clothes... I've been donating them to the diabetes foundation as I size out of them. BUT.

I have two costume corsets.

They are very pretty, one in gold and one in blue, and were handmade, but don't really fit now. They're also not really something you would donate normally since they're fun not function.

Should I maybe try sell them or something? Free to a good home? Lol.

Is there a theatre group nearby that could use it in their costume collection?
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 yes, that’s in my plans. I need to prepare more small, hand held, easy to carry snacks that package well.