Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

Today I will:
    - finish my new book 😔When I wasn't trying to nap I literally sat on the couch staring. I didn't have the brain power to read.
    - figure out something for dinner(probably take out) 😐 Take out
    - keep hydrated 😁
    - REST/NO WORK!!!!😁 With the exception of about 5 minutes to print something for mom, my laptop stayed closed all day! I'm actually really proud of that. Lol.

So last night I ended up with a slight fever and the chills and ended up falling asleep at about 930. I was curled up in a super fuzzy, super warm blanket under my normal quilt to try and combat the chills. I woke up around 11ish and felt loads better. So I guess my fever broke while I was sleeping. After that I slept until like 4am. Got up, made a cup of coffee because I was wide awake. Dozed on the couch. Lol. Laid back down in the bedroom and woke up twice more before finally getting out of bed at 7:30. So I didn't sleep well to say the least. Lol.

I was really hoping I was going to be able to complete my 50 word challenge last night but that didn't happen. It was the first day I'd missed since I started it 2 weeks ago. 😭😥 I'm gonna pick it back up today though!

Also, being miserable from being sick compounded with being miserable from having my period isn't fun at all.

Okay, onto some goals!
    Today I will:
    - post 😁
    - journal because I've missed a bunch of days 😁
    - 50 word challenge
    - look at site (ask for help if needed)
    - repin 5 pins on Pinterest
    - Prep shopping list

There! Not too bad I think.

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,370 Member
    Options

JFT Saturday
    - shower 😄
    - Go bike shopping.😄
    - Log😞
    - Stay green😞
    - Exercise if we get back in town in time.😞

Enjoyed bike shopping yesterday. Finally found a gravel bike I’m in love with, but they can’t find my size. Shop is going to check with rep and see if they can find one.
    dakg950yyd9w.png

JFT Sunday
    - chill
    - Laundry

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Hi all, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Despite making a trio of desserts for a friend last night I somehow managed to avoid eating most of it and stayed green by also making a healthy barbecued steak salad - winning!

Long run of 8 miles today has allowed me to have a slightly more indulgent brunch. Am determined to close out another day in the green today. Tomorrow is looking a bit hectic. Must make sure I get plenty of rest.

Saturday goals recap:
    morning workout ✅
    Kids pick up 9:30 ✅
    Eyebrows and 💅 ✅
    Guy to fix garden door ✅
    Post cards and presents for godchildren ✅
    Tan ✅
    Health food store ✅
    Finish making pies ✅
    Exercise portion control - try and stay within goal ✅

Sunday goals:
    morning long run ✅ 8 miles 😁 🏃‍♀️
    Make healthy brunch ✅ ish!
    Discuss list of home improvements with M ✅
    Kids back around 5pm - get them to unpack and prep for tomorrow
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 9:30
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,799 Member
    Options
    JFT - Saturday August 21
    1L of Water - 🙂
    Log all Food - 🙂
    No Chips - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 👿

JFT - Sunday August 22
    1L of Water
    Log all Food
    No Chips
    15 minutes of activity
    Gratitude Journal

@TerriRichardson112 - Yay! For 150!

@pridesabtch - I hope they find the size you need.

@HEGoddard0928 - hope your random chills and fever stay away.

I watched Brittany Runs a Marathon last night. I have no interest in running even a step let alone a marathon but I really enjoyed the show and her dedication to meeting her goals.

I need to find that dedication again, I don’t understand how it left so easily. So I am adding another goal to my daily goals and I’ll see how I do.

Have a great day everyone
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    @Bex953172 - I hope you are better soon.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday
    1. AM: Therapy exercises - crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! AM run: 3 miles. Set up MHM. CHECK ON COMPUTERS RIGHT AWAY. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth.
    2. 1st class: START AND FINISH WITH HOMEWORK LOG. NRI practice. Fan Club character designs. Dialogue notes. Find literary elements in stories. WHO HAS BOOKS? Homework: Rat Court.
    3. 2nd-3rd classes: Dialogue notes. Character designs. Writing: Alone/Lonely. 3rd: Thank You Ma'am.
    4. Pit Crew: Mental Health Monday. Lunch: Quinoa & chicken & veggies. Read Rise of Kyoshi.
    5. Planning: Set up extra credit letter project. Continue parent calls - 15 today! Set up remote checkup with PCP for Sept 1. Arrange for sub. Review stories for writing group.
    6. Write a letter. Dinner: leftovers. Breathe. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Meetings. Work on CV. Create guided notes for definitions for unit 1 literary terms.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    8. Color! 1 hr reading.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. SHBP screening - August? MH Monday check-in; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Tough Question Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? What are some tasks that could be completed by CBBVI students? Tuesday is writing group!

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    End of February: 196.2
    End of March: 193.8
    End of April: 192.6
    End of May: 191.8
    End of June: 192.2
    End of July: 188.6
    Today: 188.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. ObG schedule for October. When is re-up with ortho? Schedule PCP for same day.
    7. Theater: ???
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: squats, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress. Aaand I had all my notes for Monday and accidentally closed the tab. UGH.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Monday morning again!

JFT Monday 24th August

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    5 fruit and veg
    Walk
    Gardening/cut hedge
    laundry/ironing
    All the yuck stuff - banking, phone calls, answer emails, read meters and submit, print work sheets, sort pension application, Mum's blue badge application.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 - take care of yourself. We’ll miss you. You’ve been a great cheerleader in this group! 💕

JFT MONDAY:
    - paint house /get new paint
    - Paint desk
    - Organize music / arrange basement for keyboars
    - Continue with desk set up
    - RSVP to baby shower
    - Indoor and outdoor chores.

This weekend was a whirlwind of shopping trips. I do not like shopping, but with the new announcement about school being fully remote I needed to get started on their desk spaces. I’m in a much better place than I was last week. My husband went right to work building a 2-person desk with shelves. I’ll share pics when it’s done!

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options

Okay, onto some goals!
    Today I will:
    - post 😁
    - journal because I've missed a bunch of days 😁
    - 50 word challenge 📚
    - look at site (ask for help if needed)😁 Only took about 10 minutes to fix! Thank the Lord! I was thinking it was going to be an all-day thing with lots of frustration. I just deleted the page I was having trouble with and started it over.
    - repin 5 pins on Pinterest 😁
    - Prep shopping list😁 Don't know when I'll actually get there but at least that's done.

So yesterday was a clean sweep! My throat was pretty terrible all day and I got super cold later in the evening and had to take a bath to get warm. But other than that I didn't feel all that sick. No fever this time. I don't think I slept much better last night than I did the night before though. So that's kinda sucky.

Matt closes his store most of the week so I was hoping I would be able to sleep in but it doesn't look like that will be happening.

Onto some goals.
    Today I will:
    Post 😁
    Work on two blog posts
    Walmart
    Post 5 pins
    50 word challenge
    Take a nap
    Figure out dinner

• Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Sunday August 23
    1L of Water - :) 1.5
    Log all Food - :)
    No Chips - :)
    15 minutes of activity - :)
    Gratitude Journal - :)

JFT - Monday August 24
    1L of Water
    Log all Food
    No Chips
    15 minutes of activity
    Gratitude Journal

@SERmom3 - I can't wait to see the desks! When does school start?

@HEGoddard0928 - Hope you feel better soon.

Well last night I managed to do 15 minutes of exercise. I'm going to keep this up for the next week or so and then I'll start upping it. I need to make this a habit again. I not only need to lose the weight for my health, I can't afford new clothes and nothing fits me comfortably. I looked back at my progress last night and in March 2019 I had reached 177 lbs. Today I weighed 196.6.

I brought my lunch today, but we'll see how well I do at sticking with what I brought. It's hard to do when everyone else wants take out.

I need to get off here, I have a very busy work day today.

Have a great day everyone
  • Faebert
    Options
    Hi all, had a busy start to the day so only just getting round to posting.

@Bex953172 you prob won’t see this but hugs and I’ll miss you.

@Snowflake1968 - well done on the exercise and new focus. I know you can get back where you were, you’re such a strong person.

@littleblackskirt - I have some yucky life admin jobs to do this week and I share your pain!

@HEGoddard0928 - feel better soon lovely.

Today has been pretty good although our attempt to get out for our next couch to 5K run failed after a few minutes with an injury. I will pick this up again with the girls tomorrow but it will mean running with them after I’ve done my morning run!

Have a good Monday all x

Sunday goals recap:
    morning long run ✅ 8 miles 😁 🏃‍♀️
    Make healthy brunch ✅ ish!
    Discuss list of home improvements with M ✅
    Kids back around 5pm - get them to unpack and prep for tomorrow ✅
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Bed by 9:30❌

Monday goals:
    morning workout ✅
    Laundry✅
    Check mortgage situation ✅
    Couch to 5K with kids❌ Little one has sore ankle
    Pack food and papers to take to parents✅
    Parents house for lunch✅
    Kids to art camp for the afternoon✅
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 10
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
    Options
    🌾🎍🌵🌴🌳🏖🎡⛱🌳🌴🌵🎍🌾
    🏖🎡🎍🌳🍄 AUGUST🍄🌳🎍🎡⛱
    🌾🎍🌵🌴🌳🏖🎡⛱🌳🌴🌵🎍🌾
    💜💜💜
    I've had a busy few days, but am still sticking with the programme.
    I will get caught up with posts today. Nothing strange or startling to relate.
    Just taking it day by day, step by step.

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together
    (Vincent Van Gogh)

💜💜💜

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)
      Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
      01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri

SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Jun: +0.2

August Daily Goals: Week 4
      Sat: ✅ Sun: ✅ Mon: ✅ Tue:
      Wed: Thu: Fri:
      Weight < 155: 3/7
      1 Aug 2019: 170.1
      1 Aug 2020: 149.9

10 Aug 2020: 149.9
      23 Aug 2020: 150.1
      Reduce Fat%:✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.2; 25.1; 24.9
      Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1 30.4
      Calories < in the green 🦄 3/7
      Steps > 7500 🏃🏽‍♀️ 3/7
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily🦄 3/7 Spent well,over 2 hours workingbin the garden while the weather was fine.
      Active hours > 6 daily🦄 3/7
      Activities I get to do
      Meditation🌟3/7 Exercise🌟 3/7
      Gardening: 1/7 Declutter🦄2/7
      Laundry🌟2/7 Circuits🌟3/7
      Shopping 🌟1/7
      Write 3 pages or 15 minutes a day 🦄2/7
      Update Journal🦄2/7
      Catalogue poetry🗃(Ongoing)0/7
      Crochet🦄 0/7 Puzzles 🦄3/7
      Watch TV🦄3/7; Read 3/7
    • TerriRichardson112
      TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
      Options
      @Bex953172 Look after yourself Hun! We'll miss you.
    • clicketykeys
      clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
      Options
      JFT Tuesday
      1. AM: Therapy exercises - crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! AM run: 3 miles. Tough Question Tuesday. CHECK ON COMPUTERS RIGHT AWAY. Write everything down before it goes in the mouth.
      2. 1st class: START AND FINISH WITH HOMEWORK LOG. NRI practice. Fan Club character designs. Find literary elements in stories. WHO HAS BOOKS? Tue HW Rat Court due Thu.
      3. 2nd-3rd classes: Finish "Conversation." Character designs. 3rd: Thank You Ma'am.
      4. Pit Crew: Mental Health Monday. Lunch: Quinoa & chicken & veggies. Read Rise of Kyoshi.
      5. Planning: Set up extra credit letter project. Continue parent calls - 15 today! Review stories for writing group.
      6. Write a letter. Dinner: leftovers. Breathe. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Meetings. Work on CV. Create guided notes for definitions for unit 1 literary terms.
      7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
      8. Color! 1 hr reading.
      9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. SHBP screening - August? MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? What are some tasks that could be completed by CBBVI students? Tuesday is writing group!

Scale goals
      End of 2017: 174.6
      End of 2018: 189.2
      End of 2019: 196.4
      End of January: 194.6
      End of February: 196.2
      End of March: 193.8
      End of April: 192.6
      End of May: 191.8
      End of June: 192.2
      End of July: 188.6
      Today: 189.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
      1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
      2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
      3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
      4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
      5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
      6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. ObG schedule for October. When is re-up with ortho? Schedule PCP for same day.
      7. Theater: ???
      8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
      9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
      10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
      11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
      12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
      13. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: squats, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress.
    • Kuhl50
      Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
      Options
      So, a 2 week derailment. Lots of contributing factors, but in the end the only one I’m hurting is me. 😣

I need to bring this back, am going to start small. Tomorrow I commit to
      1. weighing myself
      2. journaling.

Hopefully by adding one small thing back in each day I can return to the version of life I actually enjoy.
    • HEGoddard0928
      Options
      Onto some goals.
      Today I will:
      Post 😁
      Work on two blog posts 😥
      Walmart😥
      Post 5 pins😁
      50 word challenge😥
      Take a nap😁
      Figure out dinner😐Pint of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I thought it would help... It didn't.

I had Matt look down my throat yesterday morning and my tonsils have those little white dots that means an infection. So I have strep throat. No wonder I want to cry every time I swallow and it hurts when I talk. I started a course of antibiotics yesterday. Mom picked them up for me from the pharmacy. She's the best. It feels slightly less painful than yesterday but not by much. I'm hoping that it continues to lessen throughout the day. Keep those prayers coming!

I've found that ice water helps while hot things don't. Makes drinking my coffee really sucky. But I've been really hydrated the last few days. So got to look on the bright side. Maybe I'll have dropped some weight because of this illness. I know it won't really count but it would be nice.

Okay, onto some goals.
      Today I will:
      - post on JFT 😁
      - take my antibiotics
      - make Matt go to Walmart
      - attempt to write a blog post
      - make some pins for the post(if I finish it)
      - take a nap
      - 50 word challenge

• SERmom3
      SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
      Options
      MONDAY:
      - paint house🟢 /get new paint🔴
      - Paint desk🔴
      - Organize music🟢 / arrange basement for keyboard🔴
      - Continue with desk set up🟢
      - RSVP to baby shower🔴
      - Indoor and outdoor chores.🟢

Definite mixed bag yesterday. Need to catch up on a few things today.

JFT TUESDAY:
      - get new can of paint / continue painting house
      - Prime the desk
      - Move keyboard and music to basement
      - RSVP to baby shower
      - Indoor and outdoor chores
      - Softball tryouts for oldest

Have a great day!

@HEGoddard0928 - hope you’re feeling better soon! A tablespoon of honey will help coat your throat and take some of the sting away. 💕
    • Faebert
      Options
      Morning all. Hope @HEGoddard0928 you are feeling better. Well done @Kuhl50 for catching your derailment nice and early - don’t kick yourself. You’re taking back control and you will be fine! @SERmom3 I have a week with lots of little jobs to mop up as well. Must get on with it too.

Good news is I’m staying consistent with diet and exercise at the moment. Feeling better for it!

Have a great day all x

Monday goals recap:
      morning workout ✅
      Laundry✅
      Check mortgage situation ✅
      Couch to 5K with kids❌ Little one has sore ankle
      Pack food and papers to take to parents✅
      Parents house for lunch✅
      Kids to art camp for the afternoon✅
      Stay within calorie goal ✅
      Bed by 10✅

Tuesday goals:
      morning run ✅ 10K
      Email solicitors ✅
      Measure bathroom
      Kids to art camp for afternoon
      Start sewing on name labels
      Online grocery shop
      Stay within calorie goal
      Bed by 10
    • Snowflake1968
      Options
      JFT - Monday August 24
      1L of Water - :) 2L for the first time in forever!
      Log all Food - :) In the green!
      No Chips - >:) UGH! I'll have to post the pic of our treat corner at work. I have such a hard time passing it by.
      15 minutes of activity - :) 20 minutes
      Gratitude Journal - :)

JFT - Tuesday August 25
      1L of Water
      Log all Food
      No Chips
      15 minutes of activity
      Gratitude Journal

I'm let checking in this morning as I needed to get payroll completed. Since payroll includes my own pay, I thought it was important.

@Faebert - Ankles seems to be the theme for injuries the last few days. My daughter is waiting for xray results to find out if it's only a sprain or a fracture. My supervisors son broke his ankle Friday night and had surgery yesterday, now you little one with a twisted ankle.

@kuhl50 - Small steps work, that's what I've been doing for a while now.

@HEGoddard0928 - Hope you feel better fast! Did you have to go for a Covid test because of the sore throat? Here ONE of the mandatory testing is sore throat. It's a pain, we have had some staff be tested 4 or 5 times already.

I have a bit of conundrum that is niggling at me.
      I have a friend that has been a friend for almost 40 years. This is my friend that has bipolar that she struggles with immensely. Her Mom was the most wonderful woman, and I loved her as much as I do my friend. Anyway, her Mom was killed in a car accident on August 27, 1996. I noticed last night that for the last few years she has been posting on August 24th a memory for her Mom. I find it so strange that she has the date wrong, but can understand how it happens. That date is hard for me to remember too. Should I just leave it, or let her know?

Have a great day everyone!