clicketykeys wrote: »
Hey everyone, one thing I want to start doing is logging. Is there anyone else on here who is the non-cook in their household? My husband is very thoughtful, but I've never been sure how to measure out a serving of, say, jambalaya. It's easier if he fixes pork chops or something because I can use a precooked weight. But a casserole or pasta dish that isn't in an easy-to-math 9x13 pan is a lot harder to judge.
HEGoddard092[b][/b]8 wrote: »
- Back to school/ Up at 530
- Pack/bring lunch
- Pack/bring gym clothes & book Didn't end up reading but I did spend time texting with my friends.
- Gym after school I'm so glad that I went. It was so much easier to go after school than it is in the morning!
- Pick one dang order! I really REALLY need to do this.
- Chapter 20 I need to do this even more than the above item!
- Actually cook dinner(pork chops and veggies) It was yummy. Matt's on a potato kick though so we've had potatoes with dinner for the last few nights. Not a great choice because of all the carbs but oh well.
- Put the dishes away
- Bed by 930 I think I turned that light off right around 9:30. It took me a little while to fall asleep but when I did I'm pretty sure I slept through the night.
aubyshortcake wrote: »
Hello! I haven't been keeping up with the house as much as I'd like to, I've struggled with this my whole life. In my mind I like everything to be neat and tidy but then I struggle to actually take action and make it that way. This is going to be a battle I keep having but I want to do this! I want a clean house! I get so tired after work and then make excuses, but lots of people work full time and still keep things clean so that's no excuse haha.
pridesabtch wrote: »
- Ride the Peloton
- On time for work
- Protein bar for breakfast
- Give blood
- Choose well in cafe for lunch
- Log everything
- Stay in the green
- Don't sabotage the positive momentum I have going on weight loss.
- Work full 8 hours 7
- Grocery shop. I ate crap yesterday because that is what I had. Felt awful
- Read in Judges
- Buy tickets to "Sinatra" show, and plan date night for hubby's birthday on 1/17. Tickets not on sale yet & I had the wrong date.
- Bed by 11:00
azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. 10,000 steps 9022
2. 5 freggies
3. 10C liquids 12
4. Register for tango class
5. Gym (cardio/weight workout) after work
6. 8 hours sleep 5
7. Finish home chores
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Tuesday 7 January
Stay in the green
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
Loose that 5kg was at -1.1 but gained .2 overnight. I’m blaming the scales and or normal fluctuations and will get new batteries for the scale when I next go shopping. I’m also going to use the trend from happyscale to iron out the blips. My logging may not be as accurate as I think but I don’t think it’s so far out that I should be gaining! Perhaps I’m waterlogged from meeting my water goal!!
Loose 5lb challenge
CW 122.4 (+.2)
The stormy weather is affecting my Fitbit. It thinks I’ve climbed 6 flights of stairs and I know I’ve not climbed anything! Stormy weather gave me over 50 flights of stairs by the time I went to bed!
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.