Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Daily habits: track, 😀exercise, 😀journal
    Tuesday Action Plan
    1. Wake 0545, pill, walk +squats + dumbbell row, yoga, pill😀—except forgot yoga. Am all out of my patterns
    2. Prep the corned beef in slow cooker😀
    3. Put Apple in fridge and water bottle at desk😀
    4. On computer, video ready at 0745😀
    5. Take Sudafed😀
    6. Healthy breakfast at desk😀
    7. Prepped salad for lunch + protein shake😀
    8. Prep salads for next 2 lunches 👿
    9. Upstairs by 9, journal, lights out 9:30🤨 will be later, but I did get in a nice bath

Still figuring out this weird new world. Daughter: “can boyfriend drop something off?” “Sure, keep 6ft away.” Next thing I know boyfriend is in the house, touching things all over my kitchen and sitting on the couch. Apparently each of us (DH, DD, and me) thought the other would say something and each didn’t want to be “rude”. Next time I will be rude! I’m not going to go stir crazy on video calls all day in an attempt to be safe and keep others safe from me and then just have people wander into my house! (Rant over)

Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
    Wednesday Action Plan
    1. Wake 0540, pill, feed pets
    2. 0555 at computer for call
    3. 0615 second pill
    4. 0630 Make coffee, Put Apple in fridge and water bottle at desk
    5. Make breakfast—Kashi, yogurt and put at desk
    6. Back On computer, video ready at 0700
    7. Take Sudafed
    8. Eat Prepped salad for lunch + protein shake
    9. Healthy choice for dinner
    10. Prep salads for next 2 lunches
    11. Upstairs by 9, journal, lights out 9:30
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Anyway, in terms of goals for today, keeping it simple:
    - Track all food
    - Be in or near to green
    - Read flat contract - get it signed and into the estate agency before they close too!
    - Order wine delivery (if I'm going to be isolated, I'm going to enjoy it....)
    - Continue not to kill boyfriend
    - Get out of house, either for drink (very quiet pub across the road) or for walk.

@bookmeister86 So sorry to hear you’re feeling anxiety. I think it’s very common right now. I don’t think of myself as suffering from it, but I do feel a low level thread in the back of my thoughts that I have to tamp down.

I *love* your second to last goal. 😂 A colleague noted that this forced isolation was going to very tough on relationships...I added “and waistlines!”
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 18 March

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    We are all in isolation :/
    Ash possibly has it, either way, he's really sick right now. Probably going to ring the NHS111 service and see what they think we should do, just cause he has asthma.

It also annoying that he's OTT when he's ill. Where as I'm more suck it up and get on with it. Because you never know how sick he really is where as you can tell with me

If that makes sense. Either way, were stuck in.
    Although I need to drop car off for its MOT. We cleaned the whole thing inside and out though yesterday so I'll take some anti-bac wipes and wipes the steering wheel, door handle, gearstick, levers and keys before handing it over.

Hopefully it’s a case of “man ‘flu” and that the rest of you don’t come down with something nasty
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY:
    - log🔴
    - Stay green🤷‍♀️
    - Exercise🟢
    - Laundry🟢
    - Dishes🟢
    - Homeschool🟢

Husband is out in Wiscosin. He said they fog the inside of the planes between each flight. I had him take wipes, sanitizer and gloves. He found an old mask in the basement. I hope it’s enough. 💕

JFT WEDNESDAY:
    - log
    - Stay green
    - Sing for a funeral (even though masses are cancelled, they’re still allowing funerals, but they’re supposed to limit to immediate family. I’m curious how many people will be there.)
    - Exercise
    - Laundry
    - Dishes
    - Homeschool

Thinking of all of you dealing with this new normal. It is so hard. Yesterday I spent some time setting up Skype accounts for the kids. I want them to have virtual play dates with their friends. They loved it!
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    3/17
    1. Yoga - yes
    2. Stay within calories - NOPE
    3. Run 5 miles - yes
    4. Walk Penny to spring - yes

3/18
    1. Yoga
    2. Stay within calories
    3. Walk for >30 minutes
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Wednesday 18 March

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg >:) 4
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, such strange times we are living in. Please stay safe.

@TerriRichardson112 I think the next challenge should be Easter! Starting now and ending Saturday 4/11. The tracker can be bunnies 😆 what do you think?
    ing out was not in the cards

What challenge? Calories again? Steps? Protein goal? Fibre goal?

Also, can people update their own bunnies?

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is coping with the present worldwide emergency. We are self isolating and keeping our fingers crossed that we get through this.
    UK schools are closing indefinitely on Fri.

Keep your chin up!
    The only failure is giving up!
    ==============================
    2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
    01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
    2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
    Name: Terri
    My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
    SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
    GW: 147.1
    Jan: - 2
    Feb: - 1.3
    Sat 29 Feb: 148.8
    March:
    Week 1
    Sun 01: 148.6
    Mon 02: 148.9
    Tue 03: 148.8
    Wed 04: 148.6
    Thu 05: 148.4
    Fri 06: 148.5
    Sat 07: 148.2
    Week 2
    Sun 08: 148.6👀 I expect this will rise a little more with all the catered food at the birthday bash yesterday. Sodium/sugar overload.
    Mon 09: 148.9 👻
    Tue 10: 149.1
    Wed 11: 149.0
    Thu 12: 149.1
    Fri 13: 148.6🌷
    Sat 14:148.2🌷
    Week 3:
    Sun 15: 148.6
    Mon 16: 148.6
    Tue 17: 148.2
    Wed 18: 148.6
    Thu 19:
    Fri 20:
    Sat 21:
    Sun 22:
    Mon 23:
    Tue 24:
    Wed 25:
    Thu 26:
    Fri 27:
    Sat 28:
    Sun 29:
    Mon 30:
    Tue 31:
    WFTY: DEPTH
    Depth Year - Updates
    I definitely have way too much stuff. I need to streamline my existence, resist adding more stuff, and start using what I have already got. I have been working towards doing this for several years with my decluttering. I need to stop the march of consumerism, and putting money into the pockets of other people by buying things I want rather than actually need.
    03 Jan: This is going to be way harder than I thought. Need to work out strategies and guidelines for what I can and cannot purchase.
    1. I have a stack of books which I haven't read. I will read one of those book a month, and not buy any more books this year. I will source any other books I want to read at the library.
    2. Book 1: The Illusionists - Rosie Thomas ✅
    3. Book 2: Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine, Gail Honeyman✅
    4. Book 3: Nothern Lights Ch 8
    5. I have closets full of clothes that no longer fit. I will work my way through them over the next two months, and either alter them to fit, or donate them to charity.
    6. 07 Jan: One bag already full and ready to go to the charity shop
    7. I have a lot of Craft supplies. I will optimise what I have before I buy any new supplies. Sticking to this one will be difficult.
    8. 07 Jan: Depth Year: I have Patchwork Craft this morning. I will pick out one of my ongoing projects and work on it to completion. No new projects until I have finished at least 3 ongoing ones.
    9. 14 Jan: Craft Group: working on patchwork project from last Tues.
    Daily Goals
    • Food: log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    • Exercise: Knee Physio; 7,500+ Steps daily; 30 + minutes intentional exercise
    • Other: Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation; Practice Self-care; Positively reframe thoughts; Live! Love! Learn!; 15 mins Daily Declutter session; keep up to date with chores

JFT Wed 18
    Daily Goals: 🌷
    Activities:
    • am: weekly grocery shop 🌷😀Supermarket had early opening for over 70s
    • Chores🌷
    • after lunch: work on patchworkGood weather so did gardening instead.

JFT Thu 19
    Daily Goals:
    Activities:
    • chores
    • deep clean master bathroom
    • work on jigsaw?
    • Plan menus for next few days
    • after lunch: hairdresser
    • Laundry