Less Alcohol - FEBRUARY 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• CliveSmith2015
    CliveSmith2015 Posts: 19 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    Welcome to all of our new folks, sorry if I have been neglect in giving a greeting to you. There is something funky going on with getting to the community forums lately on my computer. 😠

As it happens, there is always a big rush to try and make new changes with each new year as on the January thread. Not meeting the goal you set out for should not discourage anyone from keeping on track OR deter you from wanting to make better choices with alcohol. Over time, spread out with moderation, works wonders for so many.
    So if you tried January and it did not go as you had planned, do not give up. Rome was not built in a day.

Happy mid-week

you are an inspiration to all
  • CliveSmith2015
    CliveSmith2015 Posts: 19 Member
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Short month, so this might be challenging.
    I had 18AF days for January

Saturday February 1 - AF - Superbowl party tomorrow (yes, we Canadians love it too) so not planning to be AF. I am planning to intersperse glasses of water between drinks, and I have 1 cold no-alcohol beer to take with me to the party.
    Sunday February 2 - Drinks and too much fattening food, but very fun.
    Monday February 3 - AF - Felt a bit rough this morning until I had my lemon water.

Running tally - 2AF day out of 3 days so far

keep it up, we are all here to support you :)
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Short month, so this might be challenging.
    I had 18AF days for January

Saturday February 1 - AF - Superbowl party tomorrow (yes, we Canadians love it too) so not planning to be AF. I am planning to intersperse glasses of water between drinks, and I have 1 cold no-alcohol beer to take with me to the party.
    Sunday February 2 - Drinks and too much fattening food, but very fun.
    Monday February 3 - AF - Felt a bit rough this morning until I had my lemon water.
    Tuesday February 4 - AF - It is my designated drinks day, but I also am trying to have 2AF days in a row in between, so abstained.
    Wednesday February 5 - 3 drinks

Running tally - 3AF day out of 5 days so far