Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Rebecca What a doll. <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Well, we’re here in FL. Unevenful trip down. We did leave at 8. Felt so good. By the time we got all somewhat settled, I could run across the street to Firehouse Subs for something to eat.

Did some HIIT today. The way the weather is going, I think I’ll probably be doing quite a bit of HIIT so I can get my workout done before it gets too hot out. Forgot to bring some more exercise shorts – only have two pair. Thought I had more…oh well, that means either I go shopping or do lots of laundry.

After exercise went to Aldi then WalMart then back to the condo to do cooking. Made a meatloaf and lasagna, took a break to go to the ceramics place here, back to WalMart since Vince needed a few things, to the dollar store to get storage containers and some soda for Vince, back to do some more cooking. Made shrimp gumbo, salmon patties, have a beef barley stew in the crock pot for later in the week. Have pork chops to make, I THINK. Going to see if I really need them. Made some of the yogurt “pops”

Karen VA – yeaa for no more pain!

JanetO – good thoughts for the job

Vince bought this thing so that we can watch prime movies down here. He bought it because he knows that I use it at home. What he didn’t know was that they only time I use it is when I’m on the recumbent bike and that’s not something we have down here. But his heart was in the right place. We’ll be able to watch movies, tho

Lucy NC – oh, you’ll know when I get back, I’ll certainly be posting about it. Hopefully, maybe next year I can get Vince to leave late in Jan rather than early in Feb. Well, I’ll try. Used to be we’d only be here for a week, then I got him to 2 weeks, now I’ve got him for a month, next step – more than a month

I’ll get to live vicariously thru Heather and her trip!

Stef MD – welcome! I’m so sorry you lost your husband. Was it something that was expected?

<singing> I know who Rebecca loves, I know who Rebecca loves (and I can’t blame her)

Rori – what’s the best way to ease someone into the Vet Care?

Katla – I’m with you, I need the social part of a gym, too. On some days I do something at home just because the gym doesn’t work into the schedule. But I still need the interaction

Well, going to take a shower. I find that I need more showers down here because it’s so humid.

Michele NC now FL
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Rebecca-Athena is beautiful. And yes they can go to walking before 12 months. My sons both walked into the doctor's office for their 9 months checkups. Actually, they didn't do full out crawling before that, more of the army man creep. They started crawling sometimes after they started walking. As backwards as they started out, they turned out fine.

Stef-welcome. My husband passed nearly 5 years ago. It is a roller coaster, but we can make it through.

Work items are getting caught up, even though the list keeps growing. At least the different projects give me different challenges.

Getting freezing rain and maybe some snow tonight. Was going to go to ladies craft group, but it was being held at a members house who lives out in the country and I am not overly familiar with the roads out there (have only been to that house once in the daylight). Did not feel like driving after dark in the rain, etc. Night driving is starting to bother me some, especially in bad weather and unfamiliar places. I think I am fairly normal so I am not going to let it bother me. Stayed in, got a bit on treadmill and stretches in. Lunch packed for tomorrow. Clothes ready. Will hit bed here in a bit. I know I will be up early in am to check on conditions. I typically get to work early on bad weather days so I can gauge staffing and see if we need to make any adjustments.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,736 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym, rain- 7.13in,, 139mhr, 12.5amph, 1.50mi= 85c
    apple watch- 85c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, windy- 5.13min, 136mhr, 16.9amph, 1.46mi= 45c
    apple watch- 50c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, rain and windy- 14.54min, 149mhr, 12.2amph, 3.02mi= 141c
    apple watch- 124c
    Jog sta 2 wrk, sprinkles- 5.23min, 9.03min mi, 152mhr, .59mi= 68c
    apple watch- 69c
    Jog wrk 2 sta, windy- 4.24min, 153mhr, 9.42min mi, .45mi= 66c
    apple watch- 68c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, windy- 20.41min, 7.5amph, 151mhr, 2.58mi= 208c
    apple watch- 157c

total cal 599