WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,228 Member
    This would have been my first day for my dude ranch trip. Oh well. My deposit is good for two years, and American airlines gave me credit back. Not real happy about the credit. It doesn't seem like a good time to plan another trip so i might not use it by the end of 2020.
    Annie in Delaware
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    SuziQ ~ Looks great! So neat and clean.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    Kelly Lol! Those cookies need icing!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Wow Dads Church had a new record! Add everyone up in the cars their was 25 people plus 2 visitors. More than they get before the virus. ufqc5l6sxqrj.jpeg
    zh0vlnkg1fdb.jpeg

Amber Tx

Our city new report on what we have corns wise at the moment not including surrounding towns who were treating or bases .Ages most effected 40yr olds,then 20yr olds,then everyone else
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    yuq84pvcjq72.jpg

That's insanely cute... Thank you, Luci, and everyone with your babies. Such joy!

Regards,
    Lisa in AR
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,204 Member
    You were right it is too early to push son to do a baseline. I still can do distracitng techniques to slow him down and set a boundary about smoking in front of me. He did that twice yesterday as we went on our walk. He was just going to throw his cigarette butt into someones yard. I did insist he had to properly dispose of it.

I also watched as he made his own cigarettes. I asked him numerous questions about the process. At least he has to make them instead of just buying them. Although if he bought them at $10 a pack versus the $2 a pack to make them it might slow him down a bit.

After he makes them he then fills a cigarette case. So I can do my own rough baseline now how many times he smokes when I am there . If I see what is in his case I can get an idea too. Seeing the case is a bit trickier. I will just observe for now.

So right now I will work on getting us going for walks as much as possible and getting good food into him. If left to himself he would go out at every opportunity. I have been cooking for him and I think that is helping him too.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,064 Member
    stats for the day:
    walk yogi, playing kickball- 14.58min, 92mhr, .69mi= 23c
    Apple Watch- 77c
    Zwift bike trainer- 49.03mi, 14.8amph, 156mhr, 12.12mi= 476c
    Apple Watch- 477c

total 553