WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    😀
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    Did Chris Freitage’s Power Hour DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do Les Mills Training Cardio DVD

M – thanks so much for posting that link again. LOL the seagulls. Your experience would have a life-long effect on me, too.

Well, I didn’t go to SC today. The thing that made me think twice was the fact that there was a stay at home order in one of the counties that I need to drive thru and I think another county in SC. I don’t know just how serious they can be. I don’t have any desire to have a misdemeanor on my record and a jail term. Plus Vince (and Jess, though she won’t admit it) were worried about me. Also, there seems to be a problem with the pump to the pool, air is getting in. Vince wanted me to help him try out a few things.

Dropped off these soda lids for this one lady. The school uses them. I just left them on her porch. Then off to Aldi, I really thought my list for there was longer so I went to WM. Then home. Am making yogurt right now and I think I’ll use it for pops (the yogurt and OJ concentrate.) I know Jess likes the pops and so do I. Totally forgot to get Gatorade for Vince so had to stop at Food Lion.

I tell you, my hands are getting so dry from washing them that I’ve started keeping some hand lotion next to the antibacterial soap

Kylia- same here about the breadmaker. I hadn’t used mine in like 10 years so I sold it. Now I’m sorry I did

Bought a bag of chocolate chip cookies. Jess won’t eat the homemade ones, only the store-bought ones. Personally, I’d rather the homemade ones, at least you know that decent ingredients went into them

Haven’t heard from Rori in a bit. Hope everything’s OK by her

Luci – thank you for that lovely pic

Amber – I’m so so very sorry. It’s good that they notified you.

Vince is still trying to figure out how air is getting into the pump. To be honest, I wish he’d call a pool company. They probably have the equipment. But he’s of the opinion that he wants to do things himself, he doesn’t want to call them and pay like $75 an hour to do what he can do. I think if they would do it faster.

As far as that money that Lisa was talking about, Vince asked me the other day if we were to get it, could he buy a new TV. I told him only if we can get some of the landscaping done. I know that he wants to do it himself, but I also know that it would take forever and probably wouldn’t look that great.

Michele NC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    meant to say I can't keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I don't understand why I am unable to edit some of my posts. :/
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,064 Member
    ----
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,694 Member
    Rebecca Your hair is wonderful. No matter what you do with it, it's thick and full of body. That bob frames your beautiful face wonderfully. BTW, I think Athena looks an awful lot like you.

Nice NSV. You are rocking OMAD.

Karen in Virginia

Thanks! I had been watching a LOT of hair cutting videos. There's a moment of "ah jeez there's no going back now"! I hope sometime this summer we'll be able to travel down to visit with son, wife and sweet Athena.💖
    💖Rebecca
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,448 Member
    The Australian government has started doing the "2 arms" method of showing people what 1.5 metres looks like. Try it at home with your partner and remember it when you go out. :)

v4k7ilvdm42w.png
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited March 2020
    [quote="LuciBThinner
    [/quote]

She is such a little doll, looks as if she is just a ready to tell me a secret. Would love to snuggle those sweet cheeks <3

Janetr OKC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    :D<3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    5zq0v6nj41y6.jpeg
    Sending pics to momma!
    💖Rebecca

How cute is that? LOVE it !! Little Miss Athena just oozes personality <3

Janetr OKC