Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What worked for you today?

1202122232426»

Replies

• LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,883 Member Member Posts: 2,883 Member
    What worked for me today was that I intermittent fasted, ate at 12:30.

Secondly, what worked for me today was that I found a strength training video that I really appreciate and I did it. I also rode my stationary bike for 15 minutes.

What else worked for me was that I made good food choices today. I just ate dinner and now I'm going to leisurely walk 3 miles, which calms me down in the evening.
  • wanderinglightwanderinglight Member Posts: 1,387 Member Member Posts: 1,387 Member
    What worked for me today was 45 minutes of challenging (for me) yoga. It made me want to make good choices all day.
  • neffy1989neffy1989 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Took the calories from the last 2 days that I didn't use and had a small walk in the rain. Hopefully I'll eat something yummy and calorific for dinner.
  • BigdaddysplasherBigdaddysplasher Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I have been struggling to lose 2 lb , so I have increase my protein with a breakfast protein and things ar moving in the right direction. With working a rolling shift pattern it is hard to follow a diet plan, so using this calorie counting app has really helped.
  • purplebeetsaladpurplebeetsalad Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    What worked for me today was, honestly, not thinking about food. I stayed busy. Food wasn't my focus. I ate enough. My belly is full.

Also, I spent time being in appreciation that I have access to healthy food. Not everyone does. I sure do appreciate organic greens, organic veggies, clean water, etc. etc. ...not to forget chocolate halo top (vegan) with peanut butter powder from trader joes. a delicious treat for 125 calories a serving. now that's a blessing!
  • JennBonaJennBona Member Posts: 241 Member Member Posts: 241 Member
    Crushing my workout and pre-logging my food and sticking to it :)
  • DeterminedFee201426DeterminedFee201426 Member, Premium Posts: 841 Member Member, Premium Posts: 841 Member
    Staying away from foods ,that cause me painful bloating.