Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Good Looking - @slimgirljo15
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777
    Attractive - @Minion_training_program

Okayish - @Cat0703a

Think that about sums it up. 🤷‍♀️

Your cheque is in the mail 😜
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777

Okayish - @Cat0703a

I thought we agreed on cash?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777

Okayish - @Cat0703a

I thought we agreed on cash?

Yeah.. its a cheque made out for cash 😄
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Cute
    Handsome
    Good looking
    Hot
    Sexy
    Attractive
    Others I have not thought of

Break out your lady Rosetta stone and decode these all, what's the difference? 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Hot-Sexy-.......something everyone says about everyone on mfp. But if I say it I mean it. And I actually do think you’re hot af. That’s good right? Who doesn’t want that?

Cute-Handsome-Good looking-Attractive....something I’d also only say if I meant but don’t want to “give the wrong impression” Do guys actually think any of these are bad?

But don’t you think in person is different? Would you be as open with the compliments to someone irl as you are online? Like my neighbor got a vintage car, I didn’t know about it until he texted me and asked if I’d go let his dogs in. I saw it when I opened the garage. I texted him about it and said “I’d like to see her in action sometime”🙈 And it was then I realized that maybe I should keep comments like that online. 😂

Anyways.....I personally don’t mind any of those words. Except handsome for a lady...that’s always bad.

If I has a nickel for everytime I've made this realization in the last year 🙈😂

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for playing!

I wasn't looking for any advice or anything, I just thought you'd all sound adorable answering it 🤷🏽‍♂️😂💕
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    For me...

Cute: almost adorable, wholesome sweet pretty

Handsome: I would never say this to a woman LOL

Good looking: probably pretty hot, but classy almost too much so...

Hot: 7-10... but also gives off that either wild and or flirty vibe..

Sexy: This probably means that I was slightly hesitant to just say hot...

Attractive: probably the same as good-looking, but in a normal everyday setting... As opposed to a classy one

Adorable: I feel pretty awesome to being around you, and I'll do my best not to stalk you 💕

I feel lije for a man or woman, sexy is more about some inner vibe...like you could technically not be all that attractive but they exude some sexual vibes in the way they dress and carry themselves. And i don't mean showing all their assets...but just enough.

Cute always annoyed me...for the exact reasons you defined it...lol wholesome

Hot is straight up all physical

Attractive and good looking- pretty features

Whats word for an attractive person with strong unique features...exotic? Not sure?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Cute- you don’t notice at first..It’s more of a personality/ mannerisms thing that makes him desirable.

Handsome - has a sophistication about him, a perfect face, a lil above average body...mostly a face thing.

Good looking- a lil above average, doesn’t stick out in a crowd though.

Hot- the perfect body and face, turns heads, dresses well.

Sexy- same as hot but also has natural sex appeal/ swag/ attitude that takes them up a notch. Could wear anything and make it look good.

Attractive- same as good looking

• PaperDoll_
    Options
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777

Okayish - @Cat0703a

Beautiful - @Callousedthoughts

Geez man, stop complaining about it. ❤️
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Okay anyone who’s been in ANY kind of relationship, here’s the real question we need answered:

What do you want for dinner?

Idk... What do you feel like?

Nooooooo. Don’t ask me to feel!
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Okay anyone who’s been in ANY kind of relationship, here’s the real question we need answered:

Whatever he's cooking after I promise to do the dishes in the dishwasher.

You’re invited for dinner then 😜

th?id=OGC.bf2fb7b1923d1fa7c18de7989950c8b5&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f2cYxYlap9tvRC%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=dmvLXzGUsSsxXETZ%2fevt26RwU3xGWUimdH%2fiY%2buukos%3d

I think about everything but it always comes down to how I feel... 🤷🏽‍♂️

In that case peanut butter chocolate chip cookies it is. The soft gooey kind where the chocolate chips are melty and drip on your chin. With a glass of cold milk.

That sounds amazing
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

Can we just skip dinner & go straight to dessert? 🍨🍧🍦🎂🍪🍩🥧🍫🍭🍆😋

or drinks? 🍻
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Cute- you don’t notice at first..It’s more of a personality/ mannerisms thing that makes him desirable.

Handsome - has a sophistication about him, a perfect face, a lil above average body...mostly a face thing.

Good looking- a lil above average, doesn’t stick out in a crowd though.

Hot- the perfect body and face, turns heads, dresses well.

Sexy- same as hot but also has natural sex appeal/ swag/ attitude that takes them up a notch. Could wear anything and make it look good.

Attractive- same as good looking

I am going to second this. With an alteration that someone can be sexy without being super hot. It’s their attitude and I also think that they keep a bit of an air of mystery. Like something you can’t put your finger on.

Also, maybe it’s because I read a lot of Austen,, but I think handsome is a compliment to anyone!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Also, maybe it’s because I read a lot of Austen,, but I think handsome is a compliment to anyone!

⬆️ This. Today is the first I'm hearing of handsome being potentially insulting for a woman. I've yet to be cultured enough to read Austen though.

To me, it would be a matter of strong (or unique) facial/physical features on a woman that would make her handsome. Style of dress as well. No, not shined brogues with a tie and corresponding pin... you just know it when you see it, I guess?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777

Okayish - @Cat0703a

Wait! Why are we not mentioned on all of these, except Okayish...

We need to talk missy
  • PaperDoll_
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777

Okayish - @Cat0703a

Wait! Why are we not mentioned on all of these, except Okayish...

We need to talk missy

Wait... you mean they’re not all you and actual other people!? 😮
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Cute - might describe a specific feature, like dimples, but otherwise this applies to personality traits. A guy is cute when he’s making me laugh, has no shame, is a little self-deprecating, etc. I could never be attracted to someone that I didn’t find cute in this way. But yeah, if I tell him he’s cute it has literally nothing to do with his appearance and everything to do with me being gushy over his adorable personality

Handsome - my grandpa. Or my cat

Good looking, as in ‘really really ridiculously’
    baguroy6zeub.jpeg

Hot - I dunno, I never say this. It might apply to any age guy but it’s usually said by a really young girl in my mind. Implies unattainable too

Sexy - this is more than looks. This is his overall demeanor. It’s a whole vibe. Like quietly watching you from across a bonfire or balcony while he smokes a cigar and he doesn’t awkwardly break eye contact when you bust him looking. Instead he sits forward in his seat and winks at your flustered reaction, then takes the cigar out and smiles right before blowing the smoke out and you’re staring like a dummy at the way his cheek creases into a long dimple that was otherwise obscured by his beard and lord have MERCY

Attractive - objectively I can see that he’s physically attractive but I either know nothing of his personality or he seems to lack one altogether

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Cute: had a crush on him in 5th grade

Handsome: I'll have a crush on him when I'm 60

Good looking: usually a "but..." He's good looking, but....

Hot: I had a crush on him in college.

Sexy: I'm thirsty right now.

Attractive: This is the universal one, for me.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Sexy - this is more than looks. This is his overall demeanor. It’s a whole vibe. Like quietly watching you from across a bonfire or balcony while he smokes a cigar and he doesn’t awkwardly break eye contact when you bust him looking. Instead he sits forward in his seat and winks at your flustered reaction, then takes the cigar out and smiles right before blowing the smoke out and you’re staring like a dummy at the way his cheek creases into a long dimple that was otherwise obscured by his beard and lord have MERCY

Ma'am! Now I need a cigarette...even though I don't smoke. Where's THIS guy?