Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Okay anyone who’s been in ANY kind of relationship, here’s the real question we need answered:

What do you want for dinner?

Can we just skip dinner & go straight to dessert? 🍨🍧🍦🎂🍪🍩🥧🍫🍭🍆😋
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Okay anyone who’s been in ANY kind of relationship, here’s the real question we need answered:

What do you want for dinner?

Can we just skip dinner & go straight to dessert? 🍨🍧🍦🎂🍪🍩🥧🍫🍭🍆😋

We actually did if you keep scrolling 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Many times on the weekends I basically eat dinner as a late lunch so I don't feel so bad about dessert later 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies- is there anything wrong with this
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

I wish I had a secret room like this somewhere in the void that only I could find 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute
    Handsome
    Good looking
    Hot
    Sexy
    Attractive
    Others I have not thought of

Break out your lady Rosetta stone and decode these all, what's the difference? 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

I wish I had a secret room like this somewhere in the void that only I could find 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was thinking this. The only thing I'd change is I'd get rid of the chair and the TV (and stand and stuff)

For some weird reason I've always loved empty rooms
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Cute = word for younger things like puppies, kittens, people's babies/kids
    Handsome = classically attractive male
    Good looking = slightly less than handsome but still attractive
    Hot = the word I'd use to describe a man I personally found very attractive
    Sexy = I mainly use for people in pictures, never RL
    Attractive = attractive
    Gorgeous = jaw-droppingly attractive but out of my league

Except I think all of these terms are going to have different shades of meaning for different women so that's really no help.
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

Other than that cord mess? My god- the horror!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

okay, a few things....

the chair needs to be directly in front of the television

big sound from big speakers are needed

a side table large enough to hold a plate of nachos would be nice too

I reckon that his advice qualifies me as an interior decorator....

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute = either actually cute in a baby way or something you say when you don't want to be rude OR you're playing coy 😏

Handsome = looking respectfully 👀or it's someone like family

Good looking = at least average but you're probably being polite again, camp hot

Hot = actually hot

Sexy = sexy 🥵

Attractive = would bang but could take it or leave it.

Break out your lady Rosetta stone and decode these all, what's the difference? 🤷🏽‍♂️...

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

Agree, you need cable management bro. But, IMHO, all around excellent.

Although the carpet does not have the "freshly vacuumed" lines in it, it looks clean and like it's been vacuumed recently.

The recliner is in one piece and not all torn up with stuffing sticking out all over. It doesn't look like you pulled it out of a dumpster out back of an apartment complex where a tenant was just evicted and the landlord threw all their stuff out.

You even have a throw blanket thing, dunno what the ladies call them, over the back of the recliner, and it's not all stained up from sweaty, gel soaked, mullet hair. Decorator points added for that.

You have not overwhelmed the room with cr@p, which is good, but a picture or two and some bar stools may liven things up. On the other hand, when your lady friends are over, if there is nothing to look at and no other places to sit, all they have to do is focus on you and share the recliner. Points added for incorporating a relationship building environment and forward thinking in your design.

I do have to subtract a few decorator points for not having your living room light on or it not having bright enough bulbs in it. Although I don't see any from the picture, bright light hides a lot of flaws.

You have window shades. I mean, is there a dude out there that hasn't said eff it and just nailed towels or sheets over the windows?

Your counter is not cluttered and it looks like you may have a bowl of fruit on it. Unless you've got your mom or a maid is coming over and cleaning for you I'd say you're in the "exceeding expectations" bracket for home cleanliness and raising the bar for all the single dudes out there trying to make a good impression on the ladies.
  • _DisasterDoll_
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

On the other hand, when your lady friends are over, if there is nothing to look at and no other places to sit, all they have to do is focus on you and share the recliner.

My guess is they’ll be “looking at” the artistic little fruit bowl — using the throw blanket for muffling purposes... So much for it being clean— mascara ruins everything. :neutral:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

On the other hand, when your lady friends are over, if there is nothing to look at and no other places to sit, all they have to do is focus on you and share the recliner.

My guess is they’ll be “looking at” the artistic little fruit bowl — using the throw blanket for muffling purposes... So much for it being clean— mascara ruins everything. :neutral:

FAEnrjGl.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    n969c1sw1bt9.jpeg

Agree
    The cables are triggering me - @iMago why did you post this?!

If I could fix the cables - it would all be fine...fine...fine
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute - somehow endearing
    Handsome - aesthetically pleasing
    Good looking - draws your attention
    Hot - doable
    Sexy - personality trait
    Attractive - pretty - this is a very good thing to me

Masculine - handsome, good looking, hot, sexy and can take care of stuff you want taken care of - like can change a tire and build a fire and stuff. Bonus points if he is cute and pretty too!

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute
    Handsome
    Good looking
    Hot
    Sexy
    Attractive

I have wondered about this. I remember a while ago a big dust up on here about dudes not like being called handsome......i would say all these things are some degree of good.....hopefully.....
  • _DisasterDoll_
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute ”you’re cute” = that was juvenile and try hard. Full stop. “Cute” as an appearance descriptor = puppies
    Handsome old(er), dapper... George Clooney.
    Good looking I’d prolly tell him my hopes and dreams...
    Hot Not very bright, but doable. Or, has the proper level of vulgarity.
    Sexy Yea. That’ll do.
    Attractive Strong genes. Act normal and make him ask you to dinner first.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,070 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Cute - @happimess01 😝
    Handsome - @lx1x
    Good Looking - @slimgirljo15
    Hot - @eatpolerepeat
    Sexy - @MelG7777
    Attractive - @Minion_training_program

Okayish - @Cat0703a

Think that about sums it up. 🤷‍♀️

You got me hooked girl.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,070 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cute
    Handsome
    Good looking
    Hot
    Sexy
    Attractive

Hot-Sexy-.......something everyone says about everyone on mfp. But if I say it I mean it. And I actually do think you’re hot af. That’s good right? Who doesn’t want that?

Cute-Handsome-Good looking-Attractive....something I’d also only say if I meant but don’t want to “give the wrong impression” Do guys actually think any of these are bad?

But don’t you think in person is different? Would you be as open with the compliments to someone irl as you are online? Like my neighbor got a vintage car, I didn’t know about it until he texted me and asked if I’d go let his dogs in. I saw it when I opened the garage. I texted him about it and said “I’d like to see her in action sometime”🙈 And it was then I realized that maybe I should keep comments like that online. 😂

Anyways.....I personally don’t mind any of those words. Except handsome for a lady...that’s always bad.