Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Guys, and girls, but especially guys, do most women look better with their hair down rather than up?

Like, are pony tails and buns ever as cute as hair down?

And is the hair generally prettier wavy, curly, or straight?

Or does this all just depend on the person, facial features, and hair type?

djs334wgv27m.jpg
    This hair all day erryday

Well... my hair is growing out to be something like this.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Guys, and girls, but especially guys, do most women look better with their hair down rather than up?

Like, are pony tails and buns ever as cute as hair down?

And is the hair generally prettier wavy, curly, or straight?

Or does this all just depend on the person, facial features, and hair type?

djs334wgv27m.jpg
    This hair all day erryday

Well... my hair is growing out to be something like this.

Ummmm.......im gonna need to see this close up 😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,057 Member
    Options
    What’s your opinion of braces on the opposite gender? Like a love interest? Or would anything change in your mind if you noticed a stranger that was hotter than a MF and then smiled and you saw the hardware? Especially traditional wire braces. Is there even much of an opinion?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    What’s your opinion of braces on the opposite gender? Like a love interest? Or would anything change in your mind if you noticed a stranger that was hotter than a MF and then smiled and you saw the hardware? Especially traditional wire braces. Is there even much of an opinion?

i think its hot.

not so much the braces themselves, but the idea they're trying to improve themselves.

I like it!
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

I think I would have a positive judgement of this person. He is working on improving his appearance, feeling more confident.
    Ultimately looking hotter for me, if a love interest. I'd be impressed that this person cares enough about himself to make the sacrifice.

I've thought about getting braces (again) because my teeth are mostly straight but not perfect. For me it would only be about 6 months of hardware. That's not too much of a sacrifice.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even noticed and if I did I wouldn't think twice about it...

Maybe use it as a conversation piece 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I have no judgment against people wearing them considering I had to wear them at one point. I can say they (the metal ones) are a pain in the *kitten* and I wouldn't want to kiss anyone wearing them, though. My own lips would get stuck in mine all the time and it hurt; I couldn't do that to another human.

As far as attractiveness to a person wearing them; it does not affect my attraction. It might affect how I approach them for kissing or other intimate things though (again, assuming they have the traditional metal braces and not Invisalign).
  • MelG7777
    Options

I have no judgment against people wearing them considering I had to wear them at one point. I can say they (the metal ones) are a pain in the *kitten* and I wouldn't want to kiss anyone wearing them, though. My own lips would get stuck in mine all the time and it hurt; I couldn't do that to another human.

As far as attractiveness to a person wearing them; it does not affect my attraction. It might affect how I approach them for kissing or other intimate things though (again, assuming they have the traditional metal braces and not Invisalign).

Genuinely “insightful”. I wondered about the logistics of all of that too. Thank you.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Genuinely “insightful”. I wondered about the logistics of all of that too. Thank you.

To be fair to braces wearers/users: There are ways around the pinching/biting issue, but it requires the user to be aware of the hardware in their mouth and to use their mouth accordingly. You just have to be a lot more cognizant about it than if you had nothing in your mouth or you had Invisalign (which pop out like a retainer when you don't want to wear them).
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

To be fair to braces wearers/users: There are ways around the pinching/biting issue, but it requires the user to be aware of the hardware in their mouth and to use their mouth accordingly. You just have to be a lot more cognizant about it than if you had nothing in your mouth or you had Invisalign (which pop out like a retainer when you don't want to wear them).

I had metal braces as an adult and I concur with this. They're more dangerous to the wearer than to others. Although I did hear about another woman who apparently snagged skin in a delicate area with hers. :o
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I had metal braces as an adult and I concur with this. They're more dangerous to the wearer than to others. Although I did hear about another woman who apparently snagged skin in a delicate area with hers. :o

:grimace: Dang. I only ever caught my own lip with mine. I wasn't wearing them at the time I would have been involved in more intimate things (I had them from 14-16). I hated them and they were painful. Those little rubber bands were THE WORST.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

:grimace: Dang. I only ever caught my own lip with mine. I wasn't wearing them at the time I would have been involved in more intimate things (I had them from 14-16). I hated them and they were painful. Those little rubber bands were THE WORST.

Says the non-brass instrument player in the band. 🙂
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »

Correct. I was a clarinet/percussion player. :tongue:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »

Correct. I was a clarinet/percussion player. :tongue:

Hey! I played clarinet too! (and dated a lot of drummers, does that count?)
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Girls: a romantic dinner cooked by him OR brought out for dinner?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Depends. Can he actually cook?
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options

Tough question. These are two equally appealing scenarios.

I love going out to dinner because I usually prefer going out instead of staying in, in general. I like the getting dressed up part and the see-and-be-seen part. The actual food is secondary.

But if he took the time to cook me a meal that he prepared for and tried to create something lovely from his heart, I would like that just as much if not more.