Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    Everyone: wyr date a person who takes excellent care of themselves and always looks really put together but whose house and car are filthy, like piles of trash and fruit flies and wtf is that shriveled black thing

Or

A person who is sloppy, they don’t shower every day, we’re talking sleep in a sweaty sports bra and rewear leggings but they have an extremely neat, clean, and organized house/car

To answer the question... B

Keeps the house spotless and keeps herself like I like my cowboy boots... ✌🏼
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Everyone: wyr date a person who takes excellent care of themselves and always looks really put together but whose house and car are filthy, like piles of trash and fruit flies and wtf is that shriveled black thing

Or

A person who is sloppy, they don’t shower every day, we’re talking sleep in a sweaty sports bra and rewear leggings but they have an extremely neat, clean, and organized house/car

WTH?! Do you and @Mr_Healthy_Habits compete for some trophy we don't know about for Oddest WYR Relationship Questions?

More importantly...If so, who's winning?

I appreciate the mention but @iMago is the undisputed champion of the WYR game... 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tall guy can't spell syndrome 😂😂😂

You know what you're right, it WAS @iMago. I think I was blocking him out of my consciousness for having stolen my fiancee right from under my nose in the "We’d never work" thread.

It was good while it lasted @sweet_ermengarde: I loved you deeply while I could.

#ripromance 😪

• _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member

#hashtagsdontworkhere

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

#hashtagsdontworkhere

Why kick me while I'm down @_DisasterDoll_? 😭 I'm really sensitive right now /emotimeout <-- better?
  • _DisasterDoll_

#hashtagsdontworkhere

Why kick me while I'm down @_DisasterDoll_? 😭 I'm really sensitive right now /emotimeout <-- better?

It’s my superpower.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

#hashtagsdontworkhere

It’s my superpower.

that plus the other thing
  • _DisasterDoll_
    iMago wrote: »

#hashtagsdontworkhere

It’s my superpower.

that plus the other thing

Shhh. I too have appearances to keep up.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Or

I feel like you ask these 'deep, psychological social experimenty' type questions

..after careful consideration with option 1 or 2 being my only choices, I'm gonna have to go with option 1.

Because, in theory, I don't have to go to their den of filth. We can go out or to my place (if they disinfect themselves at the door) and then they can go home and wallow in their discustination of a hovel.

Option #2 has given up in life, and is only holding on by an ocd environmental control mechanism.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Or

I feel like you ask these 'deep, psychological social experimenty' type questions

..after careful consideration with option 1 or 2 being my only choices, I'm gonna have to go with option 1.

Because, in theory, I don't have to go to their den of filth. We can go out or to my place (if they disinfect themselves at the door) and then they can go home and wallow in their discustination of a hovel.

Option #2 has given up in life, and is only holding on by an ocd environmental control mechanism.

discustination 😍
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Or

discustination 😍

prob should have been a "g" in there, right?! Funny how spell checkers don't know how to correct *my* language!
  • Ladies...

Butt, or eyes...?

Totally eyes. Although I'm more interested in brains and personality on either gender.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Or

Girl you got me pegged all wrong, i’m just tryna be annoying
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

Or

discustination 😍

prob should have been a "g" in there, right?! Funny how spell checkers don't know how to correct *my* language!

idk but i’m stealing this word
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

Or

Girl you got me pegged all wrong, i’m just tryna be annoying

stock-vector-mission-accomplished-reward-stamp-111650279.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Belts as a fashion accessory on men.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Doesn’t make or break him 😊

I saw a young guy in suspenders the other day... it was so cute😫 but he was styled like you know those older men with beer bellies/ lumberjack, white shirt, red suspenders and blue jeans... he was just a younger version with no belly yet. I thought it was adorable.

I think I’m a fan of suspenders 🤔
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,385 Member

Obnoxious belt buckles forever. WWE belts if possible.

Just kidding. Belts are okay, but bullhorn/texas/confederate/otherwise outrageous buckles are an immediate no. Any other belts, eh, sure.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I think they are bad *kitten* and idgaf WHAT anyone else thinks about that.... D'you got that @hrichts 🤷🏽‍♂️