Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Do guys really prefer a more emotional woman? This has been blowing my mind lately. I guess I’ve been around too many men who make me feel like a head case if I say more than 5 words about my feelings

well theres your problem, they dont want u to *talk* about the emotions

Maybe ‘emotions’ is too squishy a term.

Maybe my real question is do guys actually like knowing the reasons behind a woman’s behavior?

tenor.gif?itemid=8062214
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Do guys really prefer a more emotional woman? This has been blowing my mind lately. I guess I’ve been around too many men who make me feel like a head case if I say more than 5 words about my feelings

well theres your problem, they dont want u to *talk* about the emotions

Maybe ‘emotions’ is too squishy a term.

Maybe my real question is do guys actually like knowing the reasons behind a woman’s behavior?

tenor.gif?itemid=8062214

I KNEW IT
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Guys: If a woman is friendly towards you & shows significant interest in something you are involved with (a hobby, your line of work, etc) how can she make it clear she is strictly platonically intrigued? Or what sorts of not-blatantly-obvious things might she do that would make you think her interest is NOT strictly platonic?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

While I can definitely appreciate stoicism, unshakable, unmoveable, at peace with things just happening around you... It just, granted in my probably short sided view of it, seems like a kinda boring way to live...

Emotional is fine as long as she's not xyz...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys: If a woman is friendly towards you & shows significant interest in something you are involved with (a hobby, your line of work, etc) how can she make it clear she is strictly platonically intrigued? Or what sorts of not-blatantly-obvious things might she do that would make you think her interest is NOT strictly platonic?

You shouldn't have to do anything really... If he's flirting with you and you do not reciprocate it... He'll get the hint and leave it alone... Unless he's like me, 🤷🏽‍♂️... Then you better just run 🤷🏽‍♂️... Because that's just how I am 🙈😂

Not so obvious things you might do... A lot of communication is non verbal... Tension, blushing and extra friendly attention I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Being one of those 'emotional women' I always feel like I'm constantly watering them down to not cause conflict for myself or being labeled a cry baby & so on. I also think men don't like that because they don't know how to handle their own emotional baggage.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

Being one of those 'emotional women' I always feel like I'm constantly watering them down to not cause conflict for myself or being labeled a cry baby & so on. I also think men don't like that because they don't know how to handle their own emotional baggage.

tenor.gif?itemid=12488515

Hey....you said you like to flex and carry bags. There you go! Now that’s a freaking flex all right.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    unless you're a roadie for The Rolling Stones, there's no reason to travel with that much gear.

the 'hot travel tip of the day' :

Just carry a small bag with the bare essentials and simply buy clothes and toiletries once you reach your destination.
  • MelG7777
    Options

I’m sure somebody’s gonna roast me again. For thinking I’m sharing something profound and deep with you. Maybe I should send it privately but....I like to live dangerously. I don’t agree with everything this person says but I love a love of it. I start to feel like “yes *kitten*.....watch THIS goddess release her power.” And it was the first thing I thought of when I read your comment.

5idsnsejzof2.jpeg
    z2mpufxkx9rl.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Options
    unless you're a roadie for The Rolling Stones, there's no reason to travel with that much gear.

Just carry a small bag with the bare essentials and simply buy clothes and toiletries once you reach your destination.

You’re doing it all wrong.
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Is it okay for a married woman to have a male friend she views as her brother. Her husband and him are friends too. But the friends wife on the other hand thinks that him and the married woman are having an affair......

Ps. She’s an *kitten*. :)

Oh boy. Been there, done that. I am going to plead the fifth on this. Sorrryyy.

I will just say - it never worked out for anyone.
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    BahstenB10 wrote: »
    Is it okay for a married woman to have a male friend she views as her brother. Her husband and him are friends too. But the friends wife on the other hand thinks that him and the married woman are having an affair......

It’s a shame because me and my husband legit view him as family. But she honestly just hates me. Pisses me off we could all be such good friends. But she just can’t get over her insecurities I guess.

• BahstenB10
    edited September 2020
    Options

It’s a shame because me and my husband legit view him as family. But she honestly just hates me. Pisses me off we could all be such good friends. But she just can’t get over her insecurities I guess.

Well, anyone was in my experiences not a broad term so maybe things will change.

In my situation, she developed a crush on me and vented her marital problems on me yet him and I were friends too and then she thought he was gay - which we all did, but he ended up with a crush on me too so it soured fast. LOL. My wife got a kick out of it though.
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Well, anyone was in my experiences not a broad term so maybe things will change.

In my situation, she developed a crush on me and vented her marital problems on me yet him and I were friends too and then she thought he was gay - which we all did, but he ended up with a crush on me too so it soured fast. LOL. My wife got a kick out of it though.

Oh lord! :D:D:D That would definitely be an awkward situation. Lmao.
  • BahstenB10
    Options

Oh lord! :D:D:D That would definitely be an awkward situation. Lmao.

It very much was LOL. :wink:
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

We can be travel buddies. This is the only way to do it. That and suites with kitchenettes in them so you're not forever eating restaurant food or stuck on some Godforsaken resort.