Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Girls..in addition to "it's cool" what other death threats do you use?

"oh, ... ... ... ... ok" 🙂

"its f i n e, everything is just fine" 😑

"hoes are super cool, I love them" 😃 (just made that one up, sentiment is definitely there tho)

"all I need is water" 🤐 (cryptic...I know)

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    f84b32389046b3275bdcec48deb68209.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Ooohh some that I get 🥰...

"Did I do something wrong?"
    "What do you want me to do?"
    "What's done is done"

😂

Oh another one of my favorites...

"You do that" 🥰
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Threats? 😬 Crap. I didn’t know we were only supposed to threaten.

I girl all wrong. 🤦‍♀️
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Threats? 😬 Crap. I didn’t know we were only supposed to threaten.

I girl all wrong. 🤦‍♀️

I’m not very good at girling either. I say “sure” and mean it.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    guys: would rather a girl be a crier or a screamer

I suppose it depends on the situation.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guys.....what’s your opinion on girls with brown hair, who post selfies and think they’re hilarious on forums? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend she sounds perfect.
  • J_NY_Z
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Opinions on a thicc a.s.s..? :D:D

vaw8qmqkxbu5.jpeg

• J_NY_Z
    Options

This is hysterical when you read it out loud.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

"whatever" "Don't touch me"
    If I get to the don't touch me phrase you best watch tf out.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

It takes a long while for me to get to this with anyone, let alone a guy I'm into...

"I have other options."

...but when I do, I hope someone, somewhere will take pity on him cuz it sure ain't me 😒
  • fstrickl
    Options
    Guys/Gals/MFP-allers: What's your opinion on a date night in? (When you live together) What makes it a date night vs a normal night watching a movie?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Guys/Gals/MFP-allers: What's your opinion on a date night in? (When you live together) What makes it a date night vs a normal night watching a movie?

Ftw really...

I've always said, dinner at home and then a walk to the bookstore, best buy, maybe the yogurt shop, with a thermos filled with some type of alcohol concoction... Is just where it's at for me these days, and an old movie after all that...
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Date Night ??

Errrr..... okay

9e55c3a47057d5c0ac0510a3559d648f.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Im single, but Id say if you ship the kids off to a relative/babysitter and watch tv/eat dinner/snacks together in the same room with an agreed upon movie...and *kitten* on the kitchen counter/ living room floor (assuming there are usually other minors around).

If no kids around - every night should/could be a spontaneous date nite (by date nite, I mean eating chips and/or pizza and sex)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Im single, but Id say if you ship the kids off to a relative/babysitter and watch tv/eat dinner/snacks together in the same room with an agreed upon movie...and *kitten* on the kitchen counter/ living room floor (assuming there are usually other minors around).

If no kids around - every night should/could be a spontaneous date nite (by date nite, I mean eating chips and/or pizza and sex)

Chips and Pizza !?!?

200.gif
  • fstrickl
    Options

Ftw really...

I've always said, dinner at home and then a walk to the bookstore, best buy, maybe the yogurt shop, with a thermos filled with some type of alcohol concoction... Is just where it's at for me these days, and an old movie after all that...

This is adorable. Walking to Best Buy... I can’t even.

Tbh every night pizza and chips and sex sounds suuuuper tiring.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Ftw really...

Tbh every night pizza and chips and sex sounds suuuuper tiring.

Yeah, I agree. Pizza should only happen on Fridays...keeps it special that way.

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I shave my legs.