Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

would the inconvenience of dating a man in prison be outweighed by the fact you know where he's at 24/7 and that he's also not talking to other girls?

I was watching mob wives a few years ago and I'm pretty sure that one of the husbands still cheated on his wife in prison. Can't anyone just show up?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    ladies-

would the inconvenience of dating a man in prison be outweighed by the fact you know where he's at 24/7 and that he's also not talking to other girls?

I was watching mob wives a few years ago and I'm pretty sure that one of the husbands still cheated on his wife in prison. Can't anyone just show up?

only a few places offer conjugal visits and its got to be the wife
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies-

ladies-

yeah but you can just pay one of the hacks to let her sign in as your wife and look the other way. they can always just tell their CO they thought she dyed her hair or something
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What's been your favorite Halloween costume you've worn, and or what are you doing/being for this Halloween? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

What's been your favorite Halloween costume you've worn, and or what are you doing/being for this Halloween? 🤷🏽‍♂️

my kid wants to be a skull kid and wants me to be this forest mage called green saria from his Zelda game

which i originally said okay bc i thought ‘skull kid’ was like a skeleton or something but its not at all and i have no idea how to make that costume
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ladies-

Hmm, you sound like you really know your stuff!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

One year I wanted to be a Hawaiian girl (I really just wanted long dark hair) and my mom couldn't find me a wig so she made me one - sweet memory❤❤❤

One year I wanted to be a "prostitute" - got dressed up and came out of my room and told mom what my costume was - NOPE...sent back to my room to "reinvent" my costume idea...I put some coloured hair spray stuff in my hair, switched the outfit up a bit and was now a "rock star" 😉

This year its looking like we'll be in another lock down...maybe I'l wear pajamas to work and not brush my hair, and I can ignore all the clients and my co-workers, because I'm a "recluse" this year
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

My favorite that I've been was Heath Ledger joker. This year who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ probably whatever I throw together at the last second.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Favorite Halloween costume was when I went as Uma Thurman’s character from Kill Bill, down to the cuts on my face and knuckles, sword and all. Every Halloween after that I’ve chosen some sort of assassin without realizing I keep choosing killers! I think I wanna Vent a little, no?
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ladies-

Hmm, you sound like you really know your stuff!

i heard a podcast on that public radio show ‘snap judgement’ bout the whole ordeal
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what guys really think about high-waisted jeans

Honestly I don’t pay attention to women’s clothes. I notice when my wife wears something that stands out on her and I make sure she knows I notice. But my wife still has clothes that she wears from grade 8 (she’s 25) that fit her fine. They’re old and faded but regardless I still think she looks beautiful.

Awww that's so sweet!
    (Do you have a brother, a much older brother, who's available?) :)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what guys really think about high-waisted jeans

Honestly I don’t pay attention to women’s clothes. I notice when my wife wears something that stands out on her and I make sure she knows I notice. But my wife still has clothes that she wears from grade 8 (she’s 25) that fit her fine. They’re old and faded but regardless I still think she looks beautiful.

🥺so nice.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ladies:

so why ya'lls phones always on low battery? 🤔

I forgot to plug it in last night to charge.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ladies:

I must not be a lady, then. My phone's always at 50% or higher. :D
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ladies:

Currently at 81% with my portable charger right beside me just in case. But, like, I'm still horrid at answering calls, texts and whatever because notis are off and the phone is always on silent.

It may as well have no charge 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    ladies:

Mines never runs that low. It's my lifeline. It needs to be 69% the least!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    ladies:

I must not be a lady, then. My phone's always at 50% or higher. :D

You seem like the kinda lady who would ensure your fuel pump lived an extend life. On behalf of anyone who has dropped tanks and replaced fuel pumps in the middle of a driveway, parking lot, side of the road, or any other ridiculous besides aN actual garage, thank you. 🤝