Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Please tell me they're better than humans for keeping their tentacles clean and sanitized.

Totally read this as...

Please tell me there are humans better at keeping their testicles clean.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Please tell me they're better than humans for keeping their tentacles clean and sanitized.

Totally read this as...

😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Totally read this as...

But are they though?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ytpmdflyo4zx.jpg

Anyone got feels for the reusable qtip?

If you are seriously asking: I try to be a little bit zero waste and follow a few groups. Reviews on this are not great.

If not, I got no good jokes. Lame mod....
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ytpmdflyo4zx.jpg

If you are seriously asking: I try to be a little bit zero waste and follow a few groups. Reviews on this are not great.

Not serious at all. Saw it and thought how weird/odd this seems. Like the concept probably isn't executed very well.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    ytpmdflyo4zx.jpg

Not serious at all. Saw it and thought how weird/odd this seems. Like the concept probably isn't executed very well.

maybe make a metal or strong plastic rod with replaceable cotton tips. Probably cost prohibitive for mass production though. Plus who wants to squeeze a dirty q-tip head to unscrew it after use. I'll go back to not inventing things now.
  • chris180chris
    chris180chris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

That depends, you want sex or love?
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

That depends, you want sex or love?
    I want fudge 🤤
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Doormat or toxic? What's the degree of toxicity we're talking about? Just a bad boy kind of a thing but promises to stay in my bed?
    And how far are they willing to go to be my doormat? I have no qualms about having a sugar-daddy, who cooks, cleans, repairs and fixes everything, caters to my every whim, picks up dog poop, pays and paves my way.
    Too little information to make a decision.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    ytpmdflyo4zx.jpg

maybe make a metal or strong plastic rod with replaceable cotton tips. Probably cost prohibitive for mass production though. Plus who wants to squeeze a dirty q-tip head to unscrew it after use. I'll go back to not inventing things now.

😂😂😂 listen just imagine if the inventor of the shamwow had given up...now back to the drawing board!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Shamwow?? My google trip of the day....coming up.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Nothing too exciting...sorry for the disappointment 😔
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Nothing too exciting...sorry for the disappointment 😔

I beg to differ. That was one of the few infomercials I used to enjoy watching lol

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,465 Member
    Options

It’s been an hour and a half since you went to google it. Are you coming back or did you end up down the rabbit hole of infomercial videos? Do we need to send help, @ReenieHJ ???
  • acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Toxic or doormat?

At least doormats are useful for something.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

It’s been an hour and a half since you went to google it. Are you coming back or did you end up down the rabbit hole of infomercial videos? Do we need to send help, @ReenieHJ ???

Haha Google is like youtube, you go looking for one thing and they suck you right away, then it's dark outside and you think how did that happen?

But no, I went out for awhile; my sister went for her Covid vaccine today so I went to take care of her dh. Then lunch, and dogs, and more coffee and well, life. :) But now that I've enlightened myself on shamwow, I vaguely remember those. :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Dude back it my sales days I actually spent hours studying that guy 😂... He's awesome!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Dude back it my sales days I actually spent hours studying that guy 😂... He's awesome!

[The ShamWow Guy, was arrested in February 2009 after he got into a bloody hotel room fight with a Miami hooker. According to the TV pitchman, he paid Sasha Harris $1000 for "straight sex," but when he tried to kiss the working girl, she bit his tongue and would not let go. Mister ShamWow responded by repeatedly punching Harris in the face in a bid to free his tongue. While both combatants were arrested for felony battery, prosecutors eventually decided not to pursue charges.]

shlomimugshot1.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

[The ShamWow Guy, was arrested in February 2009 after he got into a bloody hotel room fight with a Miami hooker. According to the TV pitchman, he paid Sasha Harris $1000 for "straight sex," but when he tried to kiss the working girl, she bit his tongue and would not let go. Mister ShamWow responded by repeatedly punching Harris in the face in a bid to free his tongue. While both combatants were arrested for felony battery, prosecutors eventually decided not to pursue charges.]

shlomimugshot1.jpg

Like I said... Awesome! 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Did you know you can buy a Shamwow mask for only 19.99? Free shipping and just pay 9.95 for the 2nd one. :/