WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Allie))): I remember fondly the time when you were regularly visiting your dad in the care facility. Are you interested in that kind of career? I think you would be great with elders. I don’t suppose anything involving human contact will be safe for the next while because of the virus, but it might be something to think about when the disease runs its course. :flowerforyou:.

Carey in N Alberta: Welcome back! :smiley:

Margaret: I respect what you are doing, and would likely do the same under similar circumstances. :star:

SuziQ: I love the TP cartoon. :laugh:

We are staying at or near home these days. I had a lovely walk in the neighborhood with the dog yesterday. I went out and shopped earlier today and have been rereading old favorite romance books since then.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Did the Gimme Gimme Gimme DVD today. I don’t think I’m going to keep that one. Too dancy for me. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Total Body Cardio Torch DVD. I’m trying to do DVD’s that I haven’t done in a long while and getting rid of the ones that I probably won’t do any more

Kylia – Don’t know why, but I wasn’t impressed with Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. I wasn’t impressed when our community theater did it, either. But I AM looking forward to Jesus Christ Superstar. When is that starting?

SuziQ – thanks so much for reminding me how much I have to be grateful for with Vince. He has his “things” but in the grand scope of things, they really aren’t that bad. Oh, they may get on my nerves, but I’m sure there are things that I do that get on his nerves Spinning...lol

M – I didn’t know that Australia has the most national parks. Cool, no wonder you love to take such great walks

Made some chocolate rice krispie bars for Jess and Vince then went to Aldi. They advertised butter, no price but a limit of 2 so I thought “it must be a really good price with a limit of only 2” No. It was their usual price. They are no longer accepting returns on things unless it is a quality issue.

My dentist isn’t closed, but he’ll only see patients on an emergency basis. Now I got my permanent crown put on because they had just gotten it in. They’d started the process before all this. But now he just takes emergencies, no routine cleanings and that stuff.

Rebecca – I’m so sorry you're having to go thru that with you son. I do hope he is able to call you real soon

Carey – welcome back!!!

Michele NC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Katla- wont go back into dentistry at all ,have had my fill..took Alfie for a walk and will make dinner for a couple of my friends..
    With the crazy world the way it is,I might be able to reinvent what I can do to get me through retirement age..

Everything is going online so the more computer stuff you can learn, the better. :heart:

Machka in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Uuuu
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    jl8x4kw5hjfs.png
    https://apple.news/AI33kHYQ5SuixAljdac4QvA

National Geographic ^

Amber Tx

Guess cats can get it
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like the guy a lot! Video names stupid but the guy worth watching he so upbeat it should be his channel not hers! It’s chair exercising you sit y move can do at a desk area even

https://youtu.be/vPJKAG0mknI

Amber Tx

COPD exercise rehab upper body exercise

https://youtu.be/VR7QnSnHmBU
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie: Your loaf of bread is very appealing. Your strategy for freezing slices so you can have one each day is brilliant. :smiley:

Margaret: I love your painting. The colors are striking and horses are a favorite of mine. :bigsmile:

Amber: I saw the story about the big cats at the Bronx Zoo on TV. I’m crazy about most animals and regularly watch zoo shows including the one at the Bronx Zoo. I hope they will all recover. :star:

Sharon near Seattle: It is good to see your post. :bigsmile:

I’ve been out shopping nearly every day. A neighbor gave me a great face mask & I feel a lot better about going in to get things, knowing the protection it provides.

Take care.

Katla