WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Tracey,
    What a horrible event. I hope the man who was run over survives & heals completely. I also hope the driver who hit him is caught & will face justice.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Snowflake: I’m glad to know the person has been arrested.

Felicia: One of our neighbors made quality masks. She gave DH & I each one. Other neighbors also received some from her. I wore mine when I went shopping & also when I walked the dog.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,817 Member
    Went for a nice walk at the beach and then foraging in our little local shop.

On the plus side, we came away with toilet paper and yeast!

On the negative side, there were more people there than I liked.

But they are the only place I've been to with an automatic hand sanitiser machine, and I like that!

Machka in Oz
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited April 2020
    Tracy- How scary glad they caught the person! I luckily didn’t take a break from the news my sister-in-law didn’t know her H-E-B store has over 10cases now from an infected person plus her neighborhood has over 16 cases (she gots kids to has been taking them to the stores with her as a widow woman). It also let my MIL know so they can figure out if they need to avoid each other a few weeks or not for safety. Also found info out for hubby buisness that effects him. Hubby y me take turns daily gleaming for the info we need so we know if they closed his job down to new rules for it (there’s new rules again..lol y a boat load of snitches the news lady said lol 😂 calling on Buisnesses even in compliance to try to get essentials closed down - got to know what’s required to pass y keep our workers safer as we learn so much more.) our city has past 3 months straight of having this virus.I isolated myself y JR over a month Doctors orders. We’re one of the major hotspots with the most cases for our state. Police now approach give warnings,close Buisnesses for too many complaints ,fines,y jail time. It’s a mess here now not only is a 1 item limit theirs arrows on the floors to x’s to stand on in the grocery stores if you don’t know where to stand you get issued a warning or fines. They even fined a family for being too close to each other at a park. Funniest part is young kids to babies can huddle under mommy in a gaggle like baby chicks cheep cheep* but Daddy has to stand 6ft away lol. Hello creepy stranger who eyes are on you walking as if a stalker lol...oops it’s just Daddy lol 😆. If not he gets a warning or fines. It’s that ridiculous now they exspensive Ect is to check websites know the new rules.

Katla- I’m surprised the Big cats at the zoo could catch it.I was assuming only pets left with a deceased body fluids could. Surprised me to see that.

Amber Tx

Helping my Kids God Mom with how to sew a mask to other stuff. Her job has over 10+ cases she may have to go back
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,505 Member
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,320 Member
    B)
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    @GodMomKim

Hi Kim.
    I am wondering what you would charge for two masks? I am using a bandanna right now and would like something a little more fancy/feminine. My preference would be cotton (any color) with one with dragonflies and the other with butterflies. I would also like to throw in the washer - air drying is fine.

I am not looking for a rush order, just when you can fit in and snail mail would be fine. Let me know here or you can PM me. :blush:

No pressure - if not interested just let me know. Will understand completely.