• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    <3
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hello one and all.

Another early wake up this morning. 2:30 am! TG, I have the day off because I will be able to take a nice long nap.

Many things to be grateful for this morning.
    • I am grateful to have another healthy day on this planet we call earth.
    • I am grateful to see my bank account received my payroll funds. I am so incredibly lucky to be working for a company that will continue to employ me for the foreseeable future.
    • I am grateful for the quiet of the neighborhood and the slight breeze. When I am in my courtyard the breeze rustles the palm fronds and if I close my eyes I can imagine being on the beach.
    • I am grateful I live in SFL where the weather is near perfect year round and there is seldom a time when I do not get to see the sun shine every day.
    • I am grateful I am able bodied and can take care of myself and my home on my own.
    • I am grateful for my online friends and the technology that allows us to keep in touch and support each other.

The day is very young and I discovered there is a store opening at 6 am this morning. Maybe, just maybe I will luck out and find some TP - LOL......one can always hope!

Take care friends.
    SuziQ - SFL
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    thanks auntiebk I was kinda stoked
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Lisa AR: An interesting and comprehensive article which underlines the fact that these pandemics have always been with us.
    Unfortunately, memories are short, and a lot of people didn't take the risk seriously for the present threat, which has been in existence for several years, but ,very shortsightedly, was not prepared for because of financial factors.

Karen: stunning photograph.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    Janetr here where I live the police are doing the same thing the are so overwhelmed with violent crime and COVID that property crimes they ask you fill out a report online.

Again so sorry this happened to you.

:heart: Margaret