Edit: double post
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,035 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile That book is awesome!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been around, busy times for many of us to make ends meet. Happy with my 12 months so far. Catch up when I can.
    4vv3c9dir2f1.jpg

Well done!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,415 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile - I love the book! So cute! I also love that in almost every picture you have the cutest smile!
    It is August weather here too which makes me wonder (actually said it to my husband earlier) what is July, August and September going to be like if it is this hot already!

@themrwobbly - Wow! great transformation in just a year! Congratulations.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been around, busy times for many of us to make ends meet. Happy with my 12 months so far. Catch up when I can.
    4vv3c9dir2f1.jpg

Well done! Amazing! You need a new name lol
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, @TheMrWobbly!

I love the book, @rheddmobile! When my friend and I did our first half years ago, she had a little book made kind of like that for us to remember how much we love/hate running.

That is exciting news, @Avidkeo! I don’t think things will ever get back to normal in the US. πŸ˜”
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    5 miles yesterday to earn my RnR Virtual 8K badge.

I am a little behind on miles for my 23/week average for my Run Across Georgia. I got to 20.17 miles. Oh well, maybe I can catch up this week.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    New to this site,Hopeful that this will help me to maintain my goals....

Welcome!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    6-1 7k moderate
    6-2 7k moderate
    6-3 7k easy
    6-4 7k moderately easy
    6-5 7k easily moderate
    6-6 7k slow
    6-7 7k moderate
    6-8 rest

June Total: 49k
    June Goal: 170k

January Total: 161k
    February Total: 167k
    March Total: 181k
    April Total: 191k
    May Total: 200k

2020 Total through May: 900k

Rest day today. Golf instead of running.

Thanks to all the anniversary well-wishers!!!!

When you pop in here claiming your December 2020 mileage, what accomplishments will you have made?

Return to a good running weight of 175 lbs
    Run at least 4 5k races
    Get a 5k PR
    Average at least 138k per month, to meet my Run the Year pledge of 1,020 miles
    Stretch goal: If I can average 169k per month, I can run 2020k in 2020

Run the Year Team: Pavement Pounders

2020 races:

9-19 Race for the Parks 5k, Hudson, OH
    10-11 Haunted Hustle 5k, Aurora, OH
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    06/01-06-07: 21.4
    06/08: 3.1

exercise.png
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    @Tramboman Happy Anniversary. Great run, even if it was crazy. I feel sorry for the animals when they are pushed away by their mom's and left on their own.

@katharmonic Nice run. Hope you enjoyed your kayaking adventure.

@ABabilonia Yeah for a run that felt so good that you went further than planned. Sorry for the blister though.

@Faebert Yeah for pushing though and getting it done.

@PastorVincent I didn't realize you were injured. It looks like you did great. Hope you are fully recovered soon.

@TheMrWobbly Wow. Great transformation. You are doing great!

Glad you had a good run @kgirlhart . Hope you get your Garmin back tomorrow. I still need to order Aftershokz Trekz.

@rheddmobile Love the little book!

• PastorVincent
    Options
    :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

So y'all remember how last month I sent my Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones through the wash on the full wash cycle and they died? Then after searching around I finally found a pair of the old versions as refurbs on Groupon for $30ish USD (after learning that most people hated the new version)?

You WILL NEVER EVER GUESS WHAT I JUST DID... yes, I sent the new pair through the wash AND dry cycle.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

BUT they still work. Flippen set went through the full 2 hour cycle with much of that underwater (it is that long due to the extended soak cycle I use to beat the old gym stink - cheaper than fancy sports detergents) and the gas dryer.

Listening to music on them as a test right now and so far so good.

Spoke too soon... the buttons are sticking and clicking randomly. Ah well. :(
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Great news @Avidkeo on the CoVid win. Hope you're able to run again soon.

@PastorVincent That is amazing! Hope they continue to work. I think you need to put a note on your washing machine that says, "Do you know where your headphones are?"

Love the hiking pictures @mbaker566 and Happy Anniversary! Cute pup pictures. Hope all works out for Scooby.

Welcome to all of the newcomers.