Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,603 Member
    Options
    Ooo
  • rojeli6332
    rojeli6332 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new today! 58 from Paris, TN. Not really sure how to create my own post.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,994 Member
    Options
    rojeli6332 wrote: »

You've done it! Welcome here! :)
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    rojeli6332 wrote: »

Welcome ;)
  • Machka9
    Options
    wc69j3zw93k9.png

In fact ... what is for supper? Normally we have pizza on Saturday nights but I'm still having trouble chewing.

Machka in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,852 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    A couple of months ago I bought a chocolate mint plant, and put it in a lovely pot beside our deck. I snipped several stems and put the leaves in my food dehydrator. I’m planning to have my first chocolate mint tea tomorrow morning. I’ve never really enjoyed black tea but I like herbal tea. I hope I’ll love chocolate mint tea.

Let us know.

I keep looking at chocolate mint plants and wondering what they'd be like.

M in Oz
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Been missing for a few days will try to catch up
    Welcome newbies

Kate UK ❤️
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! I have been quietly reading but was behind and had little to add as people had already covered what I would have said.
    Birthday/Anniversary congrats for any that I have missed.

Machka: Glad to know that your recovery is moving along. 😍the Countries game!
    Pip: Bravissimo! You must be so excited about your new adventure.
    Recycling: We recycle as much as we can. Garbage and recycled materials are collected on alternate weeks. Our garbage is minimal, mostly food packaging which is not made from recyclable material. We have our own reusable produce bags and buy loose produce when we can.
    Heather: (((Hugs)))

Yesterday we watched DEGS’s virtual MSc graduation ceremony. He got a First from Queen’s UC, Belfast, and already started his new job at the beginning of the week. We are so very proud of him. We delivered his Birthday project to him last Sunday when we went to DED’s to celebrate the younger boy’s birthday last week.

Granddaughter had flown home for 10 days so we organised a garden get together. We hadn’t all (7 of us) been together since Christmas as Covid prevented her from making her usual Easter trip home from Oxford.

I’ve already done a 40 minute walk/jog Workout, and plan to go out to the local shops for meat and bread shortly.
    I mourn for Athena somedays. But I also know its not safe to get on a bus and travel down there. I don't want to leave husband here. I pray there will be a time that we can go, and travel without the worry of getting COVID.
    💖Rebecca

I so feel for you. They seem to grow so quickly at this stage. Bravo to your son for keeping you in the loop with Athena.
    Barbie: 🥰Maya Angelou.

No time for any more. Back later.

☘️ Terri
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,744 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Im looking around my place and it looks like a tornado blew through here i am ashamed..
    Will work on that today..im enjoying a cup of tea .
    Heat index will be close to 100 today..so hood day to stay inside and work..
    Alfie all groomed and looks great,we have to wait on Homie because of his oral surgery...
    I am taking melatonin at night.. and i dont know if that is it,but i wake up more tired than when i went to sleep..ugh who knows..
    I have an appt with endocrinologist in a couple weeks and im.sure they will want to do bloodwork...
    I have to keep tv remote handy for a wuick change because if any animal or cartoon come on the tv barky boy goes crazy...
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rojeli: Welcome! :star:

Machka: Pasta topped with your favorite pizza toppings might do the job without being overly chewy. Enjoy. :star: I dehydrated some of the chocolate mint leaves whole and just popped a leaf into my morning coffee. This is the first test. So far, so good. It gives my mouth a nice tingle and the coffee is now flavored. I’ll bet it will make wonderful herbal tea. :star: I’m growing my chocolate mint in a pot beside our deck. It gets morning sun and afternoon shade, and seems to be thriving. Mint has a reputation for spreading. :flowerforyou: DH just printed a recipe for mint sauce for lamb. We haven’t had lamb in a long time and haven’t seen it in the stores. :ohwell:

Barbie: I love zucchini but don’t have enough space to grow it here. I’ll have to take a peek in the stores. :star:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! I have been quietly reading but was behind and had little to add as people had already covered what I would have said.
    Birthday/Anniversary congrats for any that I have missed.

Machka: Glad to know that your recovery is moving along. 😍the Countries game!
    Pip: Bravissimo! You must be so excited about your new adventure.
    Recycling: We recycle as much as we can. Garbage and recycled materials are collected on alternate weeks. Our garbage is minimal, mostly food packaging which is not made from recyclable material. We have our own reusable produce bags and buy loose produce when we can.
    Heather: (((Hugs)))

Yesterday we watched DEGS’s virtual MSc graduation ceremony. He got a First from Queen’s UC, Belfast, and already started his new job at the beginning of the week. We are so very proud of him. We delivered his Birthday project to him last Sunday when we went to DED’s to celebrate the younger boy’s birthday last week.

Granddaughter had flown home for 10 days so we organised a garden get together. We hadn’t all (7 of us) been together since Christmas as Covid prevented her from making her usual Easter trip home from Oxford.

I’ve already done a 40 minute walk/jog Workout, and plan to go out to the local shops for meat and bread shortly.
    I mourn for Athena somedays. But I also know its not safe to get on a bus and travel down there. I don't want to leave husband here. I pray there will be a time that we can go, and travel without the worry of getting COVID.
    💖Rebecca

I so feel for you. They seem to grow so quickly at this stage. Bravo to your son for keeping you in the loop with Athena.
    Barbie: 🥰Maya Angelou.

No time for any more. Back later.

☘️ Terri

I appreciate you.💖. I have my good days and my not so good days. My daughter in-laws momma has been visiting with them since July 4th! (That doesn't help)! 😞 I have been distracting myself with reading, music and writing my own pals. I am blessed.💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,069 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I have gotten a few small cukes, beans doing well, I also got a few small Zucchini. I like them small Drew likes them too. I give her one to two small slices a few blueberries plus her regular food. For her regular food I give her half a freeze dried brand and a fourth commercial and then bit of real good protein eggs, chicken, and grass feed hamburger.

I do not give her scraps when we eat. I am trying to only give her the foods that are good for her.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    1147480t6phl13g44.gif

Hello my friends! I'm in need of some feedback regarding CBD/Hemp Oils. I'm considering using it for the side effects of the Anastrozole I will be taking daily for the next 5 years as a result of my hormone positive breast cancer. I've done some initial research and my oh my there is so much out there. Thanks in advance for any help you might have in my making this decision!

Cheri