pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason I can upload pics. I wanted a vote, short or long hair
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    wc69j3zw93k9.png

In fact ... what is for supper? Normally we have pizza on Saturday nights but I'm still having trouble chewing.

Machka in Oz

Love this!!!! Hope your recovery continues on a good course!

Cheri
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    Rita - sorry, I just can't help myself this morning:
    Don't come a-knockin if the RV's a-rockin. >:):D. Seriously, I'm on a low dose estrogen cream which I apply to lady parts 2 or 3 times a week, helps strengthen tissue in that area so less prone to irritation and seems to have curtailed the leaking when sneezing business. Nothing in the frisky department to report from just that.

Barbie - thanks for the reminder about complaining. In spite of everything, I look around and have so much to be grateful for.

Michele - sending good thoughts for Vince.

DH went for his yearly appointment with the rheumatologist yesterday, made it there and back in one piece. I didn't go with him and got a LOT done around the house.

My walking partner has been gone all week, camping with her DH's relatives. Since she had knee replacement surgery last November, she was still spending time on the exercise bike daily to keep it stretched out. I'll be curious to see how well she does when we walk tomorrow after having missed her bike routine. I know she planned to get walking in as much as possible while she was at the campground.

Welcome newbies. :)

Make it a fabulous day, ladies! <3

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,880 Member
    Options
    “SophieRosieMom Member
    July 18, 2020 9:07AM
    Spoiler“

Lol! Nothing to be sorry for! ;) Other one takes care of the other part! Lol PM me for more info/discussion!

RV Rita
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,729 Member
    Options
    Well you never know how much stuff you have when you start cleaning out.. ugh....taking a break and will clean out the fridge and rest of cabinets...
    Thinking of going over to Lowes tomorrow and getting my daughter and aon and law a small gas grill...they are building a small deck off there garage..
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,880 Member
    Options
    xezgsbsi6blw.jpeg
    1fi2jzgp9mvi.jpeg
    hpgm555gxoap.jpeg
    1dzr2jof4vp9.jpeg

July dessert flowers. Family friendly; I promise! Lol

RV Rita
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Cheri There are lots of reputable mail order places for CBD; Bluebird Botanical is the one I use. The price is comparable to others, they have very good customer service, and they publish their independent third party lab analyses for each lot. I recommend that you start low and increase by one drop a day until you are better. Then that's your dose going forward. If you start with a less concentrated formula, you can graduate to a more concentrated formula once you've titrated your dose. You may want to figure out a better dropper than the ones they provide, though. It's easy to waste product.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Don't come a-knockin if the RV's a-rockin. >:):D. Seriously, I'm on a low dose estrogen cream which I apply to lady parts 2 or 3 times a week, helps strengthen tissue in that area so less prone to irritation and seems to have curtailed the leaking when sneezing business. Nothing in the frisky department to report from just that.

Barbie - thanks for the reminder about complaining. In spite of everything, I look around and have so much to be grateful for.

Michele - sending good thoughts for Vince.

DH went for his yearly appointment with the rheumatologist yesterday, made it there and back in one piece. I didn't go with him and got a LOT done around the house.

My walking partner has been gone all week, camping with her DH's relatives. Since she had knee replacement surgery last November, she was still spending time on the exercise bike daily to keep it stretched out. I'll be curious to see how well she does when we walk tomorrow after having missed her bike routine. I know she planned to get walking in as much as possible while she was at the campground.

Welcome newbies. :)

Make it a fabulous day, ladies! <3

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State

We had a little naked painted person above the inside of our RV door when we went to our nudist resort. I had the kids paint it during a arts and craft day at the resort. One side is a clothed person, the other side nude. I figured it would come in handy when we were at places other than the resort! My fear was that I would walk outside nude at a normal KOA, and shock the textile world! So it was like the magnets you use with dishwashers, (clean or dirty)! Haahaa!😁
    Rebecca
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Lanette and Rita :)

• KetoneKaren
    Options
    Rebecca Honestly, you are so clever and inventive. :D

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Rebecca Honestly, you are so clever and inventive. :D

Naaah, my kids were the smart ones with the tastefully painted nudey dots on a pink body! Lol!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,258 Member
    Options
    Cheri - I found the Anastrozol much better than Tamoxifen for hot flushes etc. Really wasn't too bad at all. The only thing I noticed with both was a dry vagina, so that I would invariably get cystitis a few days after sex. I told the consultant and she prescribed oestrogen suppositories. Apparently they don't raise the oestrogen level in general, just locally. They did the trick anyway and I was able to stop eventually.
    Good luck! <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Disappointed in me this morning! Messing around here on the computer and realized the time has passed and it is getting hot and I still haven't done my long walk or even made the bed. I have been up since 3 AM so shame on me. I did my workout and ate my two breakfasts, but then fell under the computer's spell. Now off to walk!!!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Margaret: It sounds as though you’re doing well for your pup. Our dog doesn’t get table scraps, either. It isn’t a good habit to get started. He gets good quality dogfood. We use a Purina kibble base and then add Beneful Incredibites canned dogfood as a sort of gravy topping. He’s thriving. A couple of years ago we did some brand testing between two different dogfood companies. This is what the dog liked best and it seems to keep him healthy. We talked to the veterinarian about it and he said we were doing just fine. We don’t offer table scraps anymore because they lead to runny poo and begging at the table. :star:

Cheri: DH and the dog both use CBD oil. It is recommended for animals. The vet recommends it for the dog. DH hasn't discussed it with our physician. We can buy CBD oil at ACE Hardware & Safeway. We figure DH is an animal, too, a human animal. :wink: It seems to help DH & the dog with pain relief, better digestion and mobility. These are personal observations and choices with no medical advice from DH’s doctor or other human health professional. CBD oil comes in varying strengths. DH is currently using a product with 1,000mg. He likes to put a dropper into his evening drink. Karen in VA is also knowledgable about CBD. :star:

Pip: I am used to seeing you with short hair and you look wonderful. I will wager any amount that you will look beautiful with short hair, long hair, and any length in between. :star:

Lanette: Good news that your walking friend will be home and available for walks. :flowerforyou:

Allie: We have a gas BBQ on our deck and use it in all seasons. It is not small. We also have a small table top gas BBQ for the RV. Both are great but the small one on the RV tends to run hot and takes more finesse to get the best results with even cooking. Would it be fun for you if you took your son &/or DIL along for the shopping trip? The high end of the cost range is definitely high around here, but I’m betting you can find something that pleases and fits the budget. :star:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,212 Member
    Options
    Spent the afternoon in the garden. Mowed the lawn and pruned some shrubs.

Our weather this year has been unusually mild. We’ve been eating our own cukes and salad leaves for over a month now. We have 4 zucchini plants, baby yellow variety, not as prolific as the larger green ones, but then I could never keep up with them in past years. I get 3/4 a day off the plants at the minute. This morning 2 of our sungold tomatoes are ready to pick and many of our others are beginning to show. We should have fresh runner beans for tomorrow’s dinner. I just love eating my own produce.
    Katla: I like the sound of the chocolate mint.

DH has just called me for dinner. Will get back again later.

☘️ Terri
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,258 Member
    Options
    Terri - I love the yellow zucchini. We used to grow them at our last house and two plants gave us more than enough. I kept meaning to use the flowers for stuffing and deep frying, but never got round to it.
    Now I can just walk around the corner and there are some beautiful yellow organic zucchini in a wicker basket from some other person's garden. :D I'm happy for them to do the work and the watering.

Relaxing with an old John Nettles Midsomer Murders tonight. :D
    I'm recording Three Billboards for future viewing. Frances McDormand is my very favourite actor.

It's beautiful weather here. The rest of the country has rain. Tomorrow it will be the opposite. :(
    I did some food shopping and then some rowing for bonus calories.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    Po
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,359 Member
    Options
    Did a pilates and yoga video today. I needed to see how this one was. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast DVD

Sara – I hear ya about wanting to eat at night. I’m the exact same way. How about some applesauce frozen? Or maybe a box of raisins? Popcorn is pretty filling. One thing I have that is pretty filling and makes me want to drink (as the popcorn does) is a turkey breast burger.

Deborah – welcome you yungun! Glad to have you with us!

Margaret
    – I hope I’m allowed to go with him

The temporary bridge just fell out. You know something, I’m not even going to bother going back to the dentist to have it replaced. I’m just so tired of going about this bridge. The permanent one will be in in a few weeks. I think I can live

Placed an order for WalMart delivery. Wish I could add a few things to that order.

Rojeli – welcome.

Katla – I didn’t know that there was a chocolate mint plant. Sounds yummy. Wonder where I can get one? I’ve never seen one

Allie – how are your kidneys? You haven’t mentioned them in a while

Lanette – I love your avatar

Made chocolate Rice Krispie bars for Vince then a meatloaf for later in the week. Then went in the pool. The water is 91. I’m thinking that I’ll go back in tonight for a bit

Got a question for anyone. We have a wasp, hornet and yellowjacket trap. It’s been pretty effective. I have been using apple juice as the attractant since I read that the attractant they provide and sell isn’t that effective plus it’s expensive. Well, the apple juice has been working (this year we’re catching a lot of mosquitoes by the pool). Anyway, there are two wasps that for some reason aren’t going into the trap. Can anyone think of a liquid that is super sweet smelling? Now grape juice, while higher in sugar, doesn’t smell as sweet as apple juice so wasn’t a good attractant. Neither was an energy drink which is higher in sugar. So can you think of any drink that smells sweet?

Michele NC