Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 119

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,821 Member
    Options
    @nanishora Here is a capsule version of my dieting wisdom of almost 60 years. Breakfast is to BREAK your FAST whether it is after you’ve slept for the night, presumably at least 8 hours, or if you wait until noon or later. I used to eat breakfast (cereal) before school and felt sick to my stomach all morning. Now I eat OMAD usually around 3 or 4pm. I might have a small snack earlier and always have my pot of coffee! 😁 Don’t make yourself eat if you aren’t hungry and don’t eat within 3 hours of bedtime. If you are exercising to lose, don’t eat all of those calories back.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @aFit50 I agree! That subconscious can really give us fits! I did it at 67 you can do it too!

The friend I mentioned previously who had to review the menu aloud for my benefit(?) is also the one on oral diabetes meds who always says she’s glad her husband likes her “fluffy.”
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @pridesabtch Nikki, were you here a year or 2 ago with a different name?
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    HEY @Fitness327wk Post over here with the rest of us, okay?
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @aFit50 I agree! That subconscious can really give us fits! I did it at 67 you can do it too!

The friend I mentioned previously who had to review the menu aloud for my benefit(?) is also the one on oral diabetes meds who always says she’s glad her husband likes her “fluffy.”

yep .... that tricky subconscious can have all of us self-sabotaging in some way or another. It's why self reflection and correction is so important.