Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Wrong answers ONLY!

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,358 Member
    Options
    There are so many... I think I'll list just one: I love to listen to someone eat something crunchy in my ear - like potato chips or freshly poured cereal. It's music to my ears; I could listen to that all day long.

What do you like to collect?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,456 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I'm a collector of things. I have many collections. Some say I do it in excess and it's a sign of mental illness, but it makes me feel grand.

Here are just a few of my collections:
    • flyers left on my front door (this collection goes back to 1942)
    • an insect collection, recovered from my front windshield, with each species identified and described in detail, to the extent possible
    • cigarette and cigar butts, arranged by size, color and degree of deterioration
    • empty shampoo bottles, especially those I've found in vacated hotel rooms
    • empty candy wrappers, tagged with date purchased and eaten (usually the same day/time)
    • newspapers, never read, gathered from my neighbors' front doors

What do you typically get people as gifts for Christmas or birthday?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I'm a fan of giving an 8 track tape, a collectible beanie baby or maybe a mood ring - all things that will last and go up in value.

Who would make the ideal babysitter for children?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Pennywise. Kids love balloons!

What do you do to destress?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I like to take a ride in rush hour traffic to destress. Being among drivers who tailgate, don't signal when changing lanes and suddenly slam on their brakes is so calming. And I love when a car is pulled over on the side of the road and everyone slows down to take a look. Oh! And if it could suddenly start raining or snowing while I'm in the middle of all that - that would be amazing. All of it is just so peaceful and relaxing.

Oops! What is your favorite pasttime?
  • sandejones
    sandejones Posts: 1,840 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    My favourite pastime is collecting Unicorns .They are very timid animals and allowed to roam free on the farm as long as they don't go on the roads . I have one purple and one black that don't really get on with each other but the pink unicorns keep them in check.

What is your favourite time of day / night ?
    f4tic1wm4olx.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    2am…that’s why I’m awake every day at that time 🥰

I’m at Montana’s cookhouse for lunch. What should I order?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late for the ordering...

For starters: just peas.
    np5xlac6adyz.jpg
    For your main dish, since you're at a BBQ place: BBQ green peas
    vd67vv9svilq.jpg
    And for dessert: dark chocolate covered Wasabi peas
    y5m10vfym7ym.jpg

What did you do on your first date?
  • NoTracker_2023
    NoTracker_2023 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would definitely have to throw it away, report it to the manager, and take it to corporate.
    How do I eat pizza properly?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    andwelahg wrote: »
    I would definitely have to throw it away, report it to the manager, and take it to corporate.

THAT'S what you did on your first date?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    andwelahg wrote: »
    How do I eat pizza properly?

This looks like a wrong wrong answer, or perhaps a right wrong answer to a wrong question.

How do I eat pizza properly? With a spoon.
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I hope I'm not too late for the ordering...

For starters: just peas.
    np5xlac6adyz.jpg
    For your main dish, since you're at a BBQ place: BBQ green peas
    vd67vv9svilq.jpg
    And for dessert: dark chocolate covered Wasabi peas
    y5m10vfym7ym.jpg
    Don't you think you're spoiling @Cat0703a with that suggestion of a themed dinner featuring her all-time favourite vegetable?
    cmsienk wrote: »
    What did you do on your first date?
    We went mud wrestling. She didn't want to, but I talked her into it. I let her win, because I'm thoughtful and considerate.

What is your go-to combination of fashionable attire?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t that an amazing lunch, @cmsienk!! Thank you. 😆

My go-to look is all the colours all at once. People can see me coming a mile (1.609 km) away.

What is the weather like where you are right now?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    It's about minus 117 Fahrenheit right now, here on Mars, but in an hour or so, after sunrise, it should get up to a blistering minus 14 degrees. There's no wind to speak of, and it hasn't rained in 10,000 years at least. I've been thinking of moving...

Where is the ideal place to live?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Inside my house is calm winds and 72 degrees.
    Cotton pickin' poster posted while I was still reading...grumble...
    Where is the ideal place to live?

Mars...no noisy neighbors, no morning traffic, and the color really makes your eyes pop.

What is the name of your first child? (Or if you don't have kids yet, what WILL be their name?)
  • sandejones
    sandejones Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Rumpelstiltskin Cornelius Franklin Barnaby Kerry Jones

What is the name of your first pet ?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Mr. Fluffybottoms

What are you going to do tomorrow?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    First I'm taking the Concord to Paris for a breakfast of Cafe au lait and fresh baked croissants. Then it's over to Canada to visit my good friend, where we've got appointments for pedicures while we drink our lattes and eat pie and then do some last minute Christmas shopping. Then it's over to the Pacific Northwest to walk with my walking buddy - where we'll easily get 50,000 steps in an hour. After our brisk walk, we'll stop in a quaint cafe for coffee with heavy cream and a decadent chocolate dessert. Then I'll head back home just in time for dinner made by my private chef.

What is something you've accomplished that not many have?
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 30,273 Member
    Options
    I got elected President of the USA seven times, but resigned in the middle of my last term because I negotiated world peace and there was nothing else interesting to do after that.

What is your favorite cleaning job around the house?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Actually, I never clean my house. I live in a new high tech house that cleans itself continuously. It really is quite nice, except for the occasional annoyance when it attempts to wipe something up before I've spilled it. That's a small price to pay though, for the carefree lifestyle I now lead.

How many chocolate desserts are you entitled to, after walking 50,000 steps in a day?
    (something I'm really looking forward to!) 😂
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 30,273 Member
    Options
    If you're not counting steps it's zero. But if you are counting then it's one per step. It's a quantum physics thing. So for 50,000 counted steps you are entitled to eat 50,000 desserts. Glad to be of assistance!

Why do days get shorter until around Christmas each year?