Girls do you like a nice guy? You just friendzoned him

Options

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Why do people keep replying to this guy's posts? He's a deactivated troll.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    "Nice guy" = entitled man with poor social skills who believes that women owe him sex (or a relationship if he's the type who insists that it's not about sex) if he displays the bare minimum of being (or pretending to be) a decent human being.
    Not true - that is the definition of a fake guy.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm a nice girl dating a nice guy. I'm over the bad boys, though they are nice to look at...
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Calories in VS calories out!!!
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. You're DEFINITELY a nice guy if the only reason you're being nice to a woman is to eventually have sex with her. Actually, you sound nothing more than a shy, pathetic coward.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    In the end some of us wise up and end up with the nice guy we had friend zoned. True story, 25 years and counting. :bigsmile:
  • kapatts
    kapatts Posts: 19
    Options
    "Nice guy" = entitled man with poor social skills who believes that women owe him sex (or a relationship if he's the type who insists that it's not about sex) if he displays the bare minimum of being (or pretending to be) a decent human being.
    This exactly!

As a "recovering nice guy", I was exactly this type of manipulative, self-serving loser...all while saying things like "nice guys finish last" and using terms like "friendzone". Once I shed my expectations on what I felt I was entitled to in my interactions with women, I got way more confident and way more successful. I view "nice guy" as an insult these days...and I'm never going back there.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand where this "chicks love jerks" myth comes from. Is it that American stereotype of college girls falling for the quarterback or something?

i think it just comes from guys like me an the OP whining lol
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    The friendzone does not exist. You do not put "nice" into a girl until sex falls out.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    This exactly!

As a "recovering nice guy", I was exactly this type of manipulative, self-serving loser...all while saying things like "nice guys finish last" and using terms like "friendzone". Once I shed my expectations on what I felt I was entitled to in my interactions with women, I got way more confident and way more successful. I view "nice guy" as an insult these days...and I'm never going back there.

i have to admit that the first post there did cause me to self examine a bit lol. i think she was saying 'entitled' in general tho, not just feeling entitled with women
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Every man is in my friend zone, except my best friend of all, the man I married. :smokin: :drinker: :heart:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand where this "chicks love jerks" myth comes from. Is it that American stereotype of college girls falling for the quarterback or something?

Yeah this. My husband is the nicest guy I know.

Right?? I think just like to make *kitten* up
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    In response to SailorKnightW's

"Why do people keep replying to this guy's posts? He's a deactivated troll."

That is not nice at all. We don't know him nor his story. He might have been really hurt by someone, who knows. He may have a broken heart. I do hope whatever his situation is that he learns from some of the advice given on here. He could have had a better delivery than how he posted it though.
  • narsgirl79
    narsgirl79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    IMO men who have to point out that they are nice guys usually don't seem that nice. A truly nice guy will not have to blow his own trumpet, he just let's his personality show without thinking about it. Then girls will fall in love with him and want to bring out his wicked side (in a good way LOL)
    Most women are not attracted to peacock type men. Look at me, look at me! Ah you looked (tail comes up) I just got even better!
    Only attractive in actual peacocks.

I Agree! So True! And usually the "nice Guys" Feel like because they are "nice" that Females HAVE to like them! not the case! Usually there are self Esteem issues and the "All I want is a girlfriend" factor shows VERY clearly! The "nice Guy" factor has to be chased with a dose of confidence! JS....
  • cparter
    Options
    This exactly!

So you got push to the curb and became a jerk/ take what you want and leave them crying at the chapel?
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    Usually there are self Esteem issues and the "All I want is a girlfriend" factor shows VERY clearly!

i think i have that problem lol. what are your really saying tho?
  • cparter
    Options
    Why do people keep replying to this guy's posts? He's a deactivated troll.
    It's not the op that inspires the replies - it is the responders and their interesting view points. And yours is?
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My husband is a "nice guy" and I never friendzoned him. We were introduced by mutual friends who just thought I needed to go out and have some fun. I had just gotten out of a 9 year abusive marriage and "nice", "patient", and "kind" were just what I was looking for. I fell for him immediately.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Your threads have a common theme... Come, sit on my couch and tell me about the woman who crushed you.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options

*wild applause*