• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Heather It is awful until you figure out that is what you have. Then you can just avoid eating what you are allergic to and it’s manageable. A fair number of people “outgrow” it within 5 years, especially if they strictly avoid the triggers, which may include beef, pork, gelatin, and in some people milk and some other proteins.

Karen in Virginia

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Options
    I use OkCupid. It's free and I like the algorithm which is totally transparent. You can change your mind or even skip questions, as well as mark those important to you. It's done pretty well by me.

Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,721 Member
    Options
    fe61juvo4kqd.jpeg
    Tote car made it in the garage!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Most of the pics are up, waiting for the chair to come in
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    B)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,382 Member
    Options
    Pip: It all looks amazing.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,394 Member
    Options
    Did a spinning workout today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Complete Strength Training DVD.

Worked, then tried to go in the pool. The reason I say “tried” is because there was a snake in it and it brushed against my hand. Well, I was out of there so fast it would have made your head spin. So I went to exercise, the Salvation Army where I found a DVD that I don’t own, then to Aldi, stopped at Habitat for Humanity (why, I don’t know, they never have anything good and if they do, it’s priced outrageously high for something used.), then met a lady who bought a toaster from me. Now home, will have dinner and then think I’ll work on the x-stitch.

Heather
    – hope the antibiotic works, too. You know, I haven’t had many UTI’s and the last one was probably something like 15 years ago, but I don’t seem to remember my abdomen hurting, it just was very painful when I went to the bathroom

Faye – I’m seeing fewer and fewer people wearing gloves. I think I’ve only seen one person in Food Lion with gloves on. Most of the people, tho, do wear a mask. I never thought I’d be grateful for wearing glasses!

Debbie
    – praying for your parents

Pip
    – good remote holder!!! Or is he saying “give me the attention!”

Terri
    – our drying rack is a lot like yours only we have a bar across the top where I can hang clothes from

Rebecca
    – “For me, part of how I show love is baking, and cooking with care. I was raised to be a people pleaser! My Mom was a classic case. She would ask how you liked something she made, before you even took the first bite. If it wasn't a resounding yes, she'd have a myriad of reasons why it wasn't perfect. She put a lot of pressure on herself.” Are you SURE we’re not related????

Rita
    – I couldn’t bring myself to look. Thanks for using the spoiler

Not sure why I’m so tired right now.

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    Options
    ExerMom he was a good balancing boy, I still miss him so
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    7ar0u0rtn6e2.png
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,192 Member
    Options
    I agree. Gloves aren't helpful for everyday life.

We are encouraged to wash our hands with soap frequently and to use the hand sanitizer provided at the front of every store and in our office in between soap washing.

M in Oz
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,096 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • pipcd34
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanx snowflake !
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,192 Member
    Options
    clowe1028 wrote: »
    I completed the 10k Wonder Woman virtual run on Saturday. I ran/walked on the treadmill 6.2 miles in 1:32. Training moved indoors due to the Texas heat, 104 - 105 a few days last week. I need to look for another virtual run to stay motivated.

Cathy, Arlington, TX

Well done!

There are one or two virtual runs coming up here which I'll have a look at.

I was running 5K fairly easily before my nose surgery, but then I had to rest. I haven't started running again yet, but am up to 5K walking. It's a start!

Machka in Oz