September 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Great race report @polskagirl01 ! Very cool.
    Congrats to all our finishers! @PastorVincent is certainly saying well done!
    The pizza and beer are delish!

Did a spine ride yesterday and today is rest day which will include usual chores. Hamstring feeling better each day. Been doing a lot of stretching. I will try a slow run tomorrow and see.

@rheddmobile happy Runniversary! Great running, despite the conditions.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly What a pretty place to run!

@rheddmobile Happy Runniversary. Great time on your 5K. Love the pictures.

@RunsOnEspresso You can do it. We'll all be waiting to ring our cowbells and cheer you on as you come across the line!

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @kgirlhart sorry to hear dad is back in ICU - I'll keep him in my prayers.
    @marisap2020 I'm sorry about your Dad, glad he's home, but I understand how hard it can be to care for an ill parent. I didn't live with my parents when my dad was sick, but for some reason he only wanted me to care for him. Like you said I had to help him with things that made me sad, hugs.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    Thanks @skippygirlsmom. I appreciate your prayers.
    Hugs @marisap2010. It's hard.

Oh and I made pizza today too after my run.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Huge amounts of luck @ContraryMaryMary and thank you for making the finish for Team Make Tomorrow Better get over the finishing line!!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Thanks @skippygirlsmom. I appreciate your prayers.
    Hugs @marisap2010. It's hard.

Oh and I made pizza today too after my run.

Praying for both your dad @kgirlhart and @marisap2010 - I went through the same thing with my dad a few years ago, it was not only physically hard to deal with hospitals and care for an adult but emotionally exhausting. You two take extra good care of yourselves!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart Re: photos, etc. I will be messaging challenge participants at some point later today with my email so we can send pictures to each other without worrying about MFP’s message system. There’s no time limit on random acts of kindness, but if you can be thinking about what you would want to share with Kristi, in terms of photos from your challenge, stories, etc., we’ll be getting the stuff together for our challenge ebook throughout the week.