September 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @WandaVaughn great picture. If you highlight what you want to hide and then up on the tool bar where the bold etc is on the first drop down (the formatting one) you'll see spoiler in there and it will hide what you want to hide.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @WandaVaughn and Team WunjoWomen for finishing your VM for @PastorVincent!

I didn't think Ohio was that flat @Tramboman!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »
    Congratulations @WandaVaughn and Team WunjoWomen for finishing your VM for @PastorVincent!

I didn't think Ohio was that flat @Tramboman!

I think what my Garmin measures is my net gain (or loss) in altitude during my run. But northeast Ohio is pretty flat.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I'm pretty sure we could make a TV series out of your life @Camaramandy648 😊

The 5 year old run sounds hilarious and frustrating in equal measures @Faebert , fun if you were only having to watch!

I am in Eastbourne in the south of England.

Not a run day today so just the extended run to the shops to keep the miles ticking over.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats @WandaVaughn on finishing the challenge run! That is a beautiful anniversary pic!

And congrats to the Wunjowomen!

@skippygirlsmom is in Brookline, near Coolidge corner, almost home!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fndp5lbhY
    Love this lady’s spirit! And her Boston accent!

@Tramboman and Team MakeTomorrowBetter just rounded the corner and are neck and neck at the Newton Firehouse! According to the Boston Globe, the turn onto Commonwealth leading to the Newton hills can make or break a runner!
    https://apps.bostonglobe.com/sports/graphics/2019/04/12/marathon-firehouse-turn/

I'm already broken...