Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins that is amazing.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins and @noblsheep Those are both great acts of kindness!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart Yes, we're doing well. You're a great team mate who leads by example and I'm thankful to be on your team.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    @kgirlhart Yes, we're doing well. You're a great team mate who leads by example and I'm thankful to be on your team.

Thanks! I think we make a great team!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Locked out of the forum all day

09/09 2.35 miles
    10/09 2.35 miles

4.7miles of 26.2

@Camaramandy648 I honestly happy to with any name u choose. I’m so bad at this I cudn’t pick names for my dolls or teddies as a child. So Sindy was always called Sindy.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 your reaching to help someone made me laugh, Skip is short too, up until she was a senior is was barely 5' tall but people would ask her to get things all the time. I guess because she was young. One time she walked the whole food store helping an elderly lady with her shopping, I think she just wanted company, kept telling Skip she reminded her of her granddaughter.
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 your reaching to help someone made me laugh, Skip is short too, up until she was a senior is was barely 5' tall but people would ask her to get things all the time. I guess because she was young. One time she walked the whole food store helping an elderly lady with her shopping, I think she just wanted company, kept telling Skip she reminded her of her granddaughter.

Haha! Yes, I’m barley 5ft too. But I’m def not young.m🤪😂
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,021 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 Seems like social distancing is making it hard for me to come up with an act of kindness. I will probably make my neighbor some deviled eggs on Sunday - they really like them and do so much for my mom and dad, so not sure I can count that. I'm not going through any drive throughs, or I would pay for the person behind me....have done that 3 or 4 times in the past. I'm just not seeing as many people as I did before CoVID. I did do my shopping yesterday, but no opportunities presented themselves, except for NOT telling people off who were doing weird things, like letting their daughter turn cartwheels down the aisle. LOL It's just hard. And I'm usually one to find all sorts of things to do.

@WandaVaughn It is not bragging when you are letting someone else know what you did in order to inspire or to make them feel better - as is the case for Kristi and Tim - Pastor Vincent's family. And, yes, providing dinner for a family without power definitely counts!

@Camaramandy648 I'm from upper East Tennessee.

@rheddmobile Love your acts of kindness.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @shanaber The sky is a weird color from the fires. Love the pictures of the hawk and Hobbes.

@hanlonsk The problem with early snows is that they are usually heavy and the leaves are still on the trees, so a lot more broken limbs. I think it is smart to avoid areas you know have some broken, but unfallen limbs. Just seems so early to see snow!

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo I am struggling with the random act too. I rarely leave the house these days. I saw Picky Bars is matching ambassador donations to the Red Cross for the fires. I was thinking of donating. I'm not even sure if that would count as a random act of kindness.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Faebert Love the "Daily Mile" idea. It's wonderful that you are helping with that.

Congratulations on being the first across the finish line @eleanorhawkins !

Great job @Tramboman !

Wow @RunsOnEspresso ! That is a spectacular sunrise!

@rheddmobile Glad you're knee is doing so good and you are getting back to normal! Love the Boston photo and flowers!

@skippygirlsmom I'm glad I'm not the only one! LOL
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins Now that is an act of kindness!

@kgirlhart Yes. Helping the man out was an act of kindness! I'm sure he greatly appreciated it. Great run!

@RunsOnEspresso That definitely counts!