• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Great job, @polskagirl01 !!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,975 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @martaindale Yeah for the better weather! I agree with the posting thing too. I do that all the time....also a "leaving the page" warning. Sometimes when I click on a link it opens in a different window and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't and I'm in the middle of a post, I lose it. So frustrating.

@polskagirl01 Love the race report. I especially love how much you enjoyed the race, regardless of where you were in the pack! You rock!!! And, I do remember that meme.

Congratulations on finishing the VM @Teresa502 and doing 20 miles in those conditions! Love your RAOK too. I started to donate to our local animal shelter, but change my mind. May still at a later date.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,443 Member
    Options
    Way to go @polskagirl01 on your IRL HM! So cool that you were able to do that. Great race report 👍
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Great running @polskagirl01, I loved reading your report.
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    noblsheep wrote: »
    0913-5.5k, total-22.8k goal-80k
    5km again this morning with colleagues in tow. With the HM from @polskagirl01 our team has now finished the VM!
    YAY!!! Great finish!
    @polskagirl01 I tried to find another photo. This is pretty much the same spot from January except I'm facing to the left of the photo from today.
    h28ifhbo3es2.jpg
    Oh, quick side by side here. I was a little lower on the trail in January but this is looking the same direction. So the big hill is to the right of the little hills.
    83vnq5x8vrup.png
    It looks like a beautiful area!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Crickey @Tramboman that is one loooooong post! 😊
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Crickey @Tramboman that is one loooooong post! 😊

I was still feeling the effects of the run!!