Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Ppppp
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Tracey - What heart warming photos! <3 I love to see those innocent friendships. It bodes well for their future relationships. o:)

I've booked a hair trim for Tuesday pm. I will wash it before hand and just have it spray dampened there and no blow dry. I will wear a mask. They take your temperature and wear masks. I just need the professional cut.
    I will do my roots myself soon. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Tracey The photo of the two little girls holding hands and happily running touches me deeply. So great to see kids enjoying life.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    So cute Tracey! That's a Christmas present photo for them to give each other!💖
    💖Rebecca
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    Options
    Tracey love the photos!
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My Grandfather was a heavy duty mechanic. My grandmother used Lysol for the grease and oil stains. She even used it one time to get 5th wheel grease out of a pair of my husband’s jeans.

Tracey in Edmonton

Love the photos! Adorable sweet girls!

• Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am so embarrassed! Pedal car, not peddle car.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Had a lovely dinner with friends and now home.and relaxing... with Alfie
    Going to watch a little tv and then hit the hay..
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. They are pretty sweet. This was their first ever sleepover, they were very excited. There is about 4 months between them.

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I am so embarrassed! Pedal car, not peddle car.

Faye ... there are no grammar or spelling police here ...

Beth

(And I just had to check my spelling!! LOL!)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Walking with my usual friend and the dogs this morning, walk with my other friend later, Zoom meeting after lunch,picked some more zucchini, lots of watching TV, knitting and riding the exercise bike. Life doesn't get any better than this.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Kkkkkkkk
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Tracey - I think my favorite pic is the one of the girls holding hands. So innocent and real

Ken & Lynette just left. He's looking a lot better than he looked last time they were here. This time his hair was kempt and you can tell he shaved. Vince and he watched a video. Vince said he didn't want to push the video but he knew Ken wanted to see it. He could watch it at home alone or here with Vince. Lynette left her sunglasses here so I called to tell her. Ken answered the phone and you could hear the happiness in his voice. Just getting out and talking to other people

Michele NC
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Faye. No worries with the grammatical error. Now the intermittent fasting group on Facebook I have to hold my tongue. Some members will write:
    I need help too loose weigh.
    Instead of:
    I need help to lose weight.
    Of course my brain thinks, "losing weight is not all to need help with"! But I am a proper lady, and don't wish to be intentionally rude, so I keep my trap shut. And yes I start my sentences with AND and BUT. lo!😁
    💖Rebecca
    Grammatically gorgeous in,
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • Whidislander
    Options
    l2ft6evx7jdv.jpg
    💖Rebecca