CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Is @iMago still open today... I have questions! Can guys ask too or should we keep it in the cave?

Best approach in the beginning...
    Ignore her completely, or give her that attention?

I've heard varying opinions on various outlets 😬...
    But let's let you settle the debate here and now...

just talk to her as much as you want, while saying as little as possible.

and leave her on read, often.

yeah that's actually super important ^

people- you gotta keep those read receipts turned on. that way if they text you something inane or boring and you choose not to respond, then they will see it and know.

okay but sometimes they are just tired and like they pills and whiskey are kicking in right?

well yeah sometimes. it usually works out though because they still wake up at like 333 am and then they read her texts but don't respond until around 8:30 or so anyhow.

When i’m on the receiving end of a 3:33 read receipt, it’s especially impactful if I see that he’s liked a couple of pics of some rando on social media like 20-30 minutes after he’s read my text

Can you actually see that? 😬

On fb, yes

IG.. no

Unless you go through the people he follows and see which ones are the hottest and go look to see if their profiles are open and then scroll through to see if he’s liked their more suggestive/revealing pics and compare when they were posted vs when he read your text to see if you can narrow it down, this is purely conjecture i would never probably do that

You can just look at IG “activity” actually.

But I didn’t tell you that.

They removed that feature

8 months and 11 days ago roughly

IG/Facebook is just some data stealing mid life crisis apps that only tweaky sad people use anymore anyways

Can confirm

Also desperate
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Is @iMago still open today... I have questions! Can guys ask too or should we keep it in the cave?

people- you gotta keep those read receipts turned on. that way if they text you something inane or boring and you choose not to respond, then they will see it and know.

okay but sometimes they are just tired and like they pills and whiskey are kicking in right?

well yeah sometimes. it usually works out though because they still wake up at like 333 am and then they read her texts but don't respond until around 8:30 or so anyhow.

When i’m on the receiving end of a 3:33 read receipt, it’s especially impactful if I see that he’s liked a couple of pics of some rando on social media like 20-30 minutes after he’s read my text

On fb, yes

IG.. no

Unless you go through the people he follows and see which ones are the hottest and go look to see if their profiles are open and then scroll through to see if he’s liked their more suggestive/revealing pics and compare when they were posted vs when he read your text to see if you can narrow it down, this is purely conjecture i would never probably do that

I’ve clearly been out of the game for far too long...
  • CacoEther
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

You just need the right narcissistic man in your life
  • _DisasterDoll_
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

ITS LIKE YOU REALLY KNOW ME!
  • CacoEther
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

ITS LIKE YOU REALLY KNOW ME!

nmfl9qpdv708.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    somejaykid wrote: »
    why not just be upfront? you either swim or sink just my 2 cent opinion

No no... Whoever confesses first loses...

Amarite @iMago

i agree with them actually. in a perfect world at least. this world ain't perfect though.

You know in a perfect world I'd agree too but a wise Mago once said...

These... ain't loyal

Ellipses?! They will always be loyal to the part of the sentence to which they are attached: either subject or predicate.

Gardening devices on the other hand? Whoo-eee!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

IG/Facebook is just some data stealing mid life crisis apps that only tweaky sad people use anymore anyways

And mfp? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • _DisasterDoll_
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

And mfp? 🤷🏽‍♂️

We’re just more self aware about it, obvs.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

And mfp? 🤷🏽‍♂️

that
    was
    the
    joke
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

And mfp? 🤷🏽‍♂️

that
    was
    the
    joke

Oh... 😬
    Well... I was joking too 🤷🏽‍♂️😏

th?id=OGC.b2b3d77a4cbf2ea87315bb65dd391766&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2fb2b3d77a4cbf2ea87315bb65dd391766%2fraw&ehk=eOJz53zKmO2vxsUz4XwAhKngEu6YQFXcjUGv3lGmOYg%3d
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    @iMago

This guy I had lunch with (didn't see again) and haven't spoken to in almost a month sent me some random pictures of food. It feels like a feeler text to see if I'll respond like I know who it is. I left him on read. Did I handle correctly?
  • _DisasterDoll_
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    @iMago

This guy I had lunch with (didn't see again) and haven't spoken to in almost a month sent me some random pictures of food. It feels like a feeler text to see if I'll respond like I know who it is. I left him on read. Did I handle correctly?

Don’t forget the “new phone who dis?”
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    @iMago

yeah.
    but if you actually do want to respond at all just wait until next week sometime and then send "?"
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Hot of the presses which generate the messy news of my life:

He enters your dungeon lair boudoir bedroom for the first time since the start of quarantine but fails to notice (or, ahem, leverage) the huge 6'x7 'mirror you've since added to the space.

Ditch him or keep him?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

He enters your dungeon lair boudoir bedroom for the first time since the start of quarantine but fails to notice (or, ahem, leverage) the huge 6'x7 'mirror you've since added to the space.

Ditch him or keep him?

i say ditch. mirrors are a necessity
  • MaltedTea
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Ditch him or keep him?

i say ditch. mirrors are a necessity

Thank you to the prophet. He was on a tenuous thread anyway. (...tries to figure out where to tithe...)
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    dear @iMago

what color is best