The iMago Relationship Advice thread

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    @iMago i think a man is trying to manipulate me into giving revealing pics, how do i figure out if that’s what he’s doing, like how would he do it exactly in step-by-step directions please so that i can clearly tell if thats what he’s doing and not because i would ever use it against any hapless females
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    @iMago i think a man is trying to manipulate me into giving revealing pics, how do i figure out if that’s what he’s doing, like how would he do it exactly in step-by-step directions please so that i can clearly tell if thats what he’s doing and not because i would ever use it against any hapless females

Step 1: Do you have any progress pics?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

the trick is to not ask
  • CacoEther
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

the trick is to not ask

He definitely didn’t do that right. Okay so
  • iMago
    Options

the trick is to not ask

prob best to just be mysterious until the intrigue gets the best of them then idk

or just straight up ask without any guile, but that's usually best if you do it in a funny way or send a meme (i have my own personal fave for this but can't post it here sorry)
  • CacoEther
    Options

the trick is to not ask

prob best to just be mysterious until the intrigue gets the best of them then idk

or just straight up ask without any guile, but that's usually best if you do it in a funny way or send a meme (i have my own personal fave for this but can't post it here sorry)

Yall really have your work cut out for you, have you ever tried just laying it all out on a ruler and seeing what she wants to send back?
  • iMago
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Yall really have your work cut out for you, have you ever tried just laying it all out on a ruler and seeing what she wants to send back?

no cause if you're a guy you never send the first anything. otherwise you're going into her chat group and getting roasted.
  • CacoEther
    Options

the trick is to not ask

no cause if you're a guy you never send the first anything. otherwise you're going into her chat group and getting roasted.

Can confirm
    I really did get the ol unsolicited sausage on a ruler pic in my early mfp days, delivered with a completely unironic tale about how his wife took the pic and thought it would be funny for him to show me
  • iMago
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm
    I really did get the ol unsolicited sausage on a ruler pic in my early mfp days, delivered with a completely unironic tale about how his wife took the pic and thought it would be funny for him to show me

haha everybody knows, no matter what the pic is, no matter how obvious it is, you're supposed to "sorry dropped my phone". in fact the more obvious that's a lie, the better and more hilarious it is.
  • CacoEther
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

haha everybody knows, no matter what the pic is, no matter how obvious it is, you're supposed to "sorry dropped my phone". in fact the more obvious that's a lie, the better and more hilarious it is.

See now that i could respect
  • iMago
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

yeah its the logical extension of "felt cute might delete later"
  • CacoEther
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

Thank you, you’ve been very helpful might drop my phone in the tub later idk
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

how much later ??

giphy.gif
  • iMago
    Options

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

i think? you're supposed to use that eyes emoji when they say things like this...hold on i got it here somewhere. yeah this one: 👁️👁️

• CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

the trick is to not ask

Can confirm

how much later ??

giphy.gif

All i know is i’m gonna be busy um spinning at 8pm est
    But i intend to be wide open the rest of the night