What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    There is only one healthy way to handle it when someone breaks up with you. I am sure many of you already know this but for those that don't here is what you do.

First of all you have to get really pissed off about everything and just say anything that is on your mind without any filter or logic whatsoever. If you girl friend was smoking hot when you dated her and she still looks the same after the breakup feel free to go ahead and say she is ugly now. If she has a healthy sexual appetite and that was something you liked about her before now you should call her a slut and shame her for the very trait you appreciated before.

That will get you started but it is not enough. You also have to get drunk and call and text her relentlessly. Make sure that you always leave a message as it is highly likely you will be getting her voice mail every time by this point. The key things to remember with these messages are high frequency and inconsistency. If you are crying on one message you should be furious on your next message and indifferent on the one after that.

Example Messages:
    1. How can you do this to me!! I am going to hate you forever for this you ugly slut!!
    2. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Just tell me what you want and I'll do it.
    3. You know what I am fine with this I am glad we broke up I was about to dump you anyways.
    4. Please call me back I can't take this anymore.
    5. You have got to be kidding me. This right here is why we didn't work out because you are too self to call me back.
    6. I hope you get in to an accident and die! You are a horrible person.
    7. I'm sorry about that last message you can just ignore that. Lets put all this behind us and just get back together.

You should mix and match these as much as you want and feel free to add more of you own to the sequence.

You friends might tell you to stop calling her. Ignore this advice. If you want to have any chance of getting her back you have to go off the rails crazy. This is what ALL people want in a relationship. If none of this has saved your relationship then it is time to really pour on the charm by starting a relationship with another girl who is completely unaware that you are just wanting to make the girl that dumped you jealous.

Be sure to keep texting your ex and telling her about how happy you are with this new girl. Try to bump in to her at all the places you know that she likes to go. Stick to this plan and you will be able to recover from this breakup and any other breakup that you might have to deal with. You can go over this process with a fine tooth comb and you will see that there isn't one weakness to it.

Enjoy the many years of happiness that this will bring you and your welcome.
    *nods, makes notes* This is gold man, thank you :flowerforyou:
    You are very welcome. I want the information to get out there so that more people can handle being dumped in a healthy and productive way.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Tl;dr, but assuming a bunch of mopey people posted.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

With a comment like the one she made, I'm going to assume that he probably wants to leave her but knows he'd never see his kid again, so he stays and puts up with a miserable person just to be a part of his child's life.

I am a single mom who has done everything possible to try to get my sons father to play an active roll in his life, because it is important. I think fathers deserve the chance to be parents. I know fathers who would make a better single parent raising their child alone because the moms are worthless. To keep your child away from another parent because you're angry that they don't want you, well that's just disgusting.

Why are you not parenting 50/50?

I can't speak for the quoted poster, but in my case you can't make someone care. You can't make them accept their visitation rights. You can't make them participate in those life events your child will remember. The best you can do sometimes is not be a *****, don't bad mouth the ex, and try to make up for the missing parent on your own.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you? with no reasons or nonsense reasons? ,,

well for me,, i want to be a more better man,, more ripped and want to grow tall,,also become rich :D

Do you mean all 4 or just one of them?
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    apologize for crushing her sister and bridesmaid in a 3some on the eve of our wedding night

;-) ..... < its a wink ... not serious
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    apologize for crushing her sister and bridesmaid in a 3some on the eve of our wedding night

;-) ..... < its a wink ... not serious

GMTA
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

With a comment like the one she made, I'm going to assume that he probably wants to leave her but knows he'd never see his kid again, so he stays and puts up with a miserable person just to be a part of his child's life.

I am a single mom who has done everything possible to try to get my sons father to play an active roll in his life, because it is important. I think fathers deserve the chance to be parents. I know fathers who would make a better single parent raising their child alone because the moms are worthless. To keep your child away from another parent because you're angry that they don't want you, well that's just disgusting.

Why are you not parenting 50/50?

Because his father chooses not to be a part of his life. Because his father chose drugs and crime over his child. Because his father decided that spending time in the state pen is more important, and they don't let children have weekend overnight visits in prison. I've tried, I'd gladly let him 50/50 if he thought his child was worth it and he had the time to be a parent.

Anymore questions?